Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

S/MIME-Frontend 1.1.3.4

Last post 10-02-2011, 17:26 by idw. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-02-2011, 17:02

• radhx is not online. Last active: 21-01-2017, 5:25 radhx
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-08-2010
    • Mumbai, India
    • Points 1,260

S/MIME-Frontend 1.1.3.4

Hi,

My S/MIME plugin is version 1.1.3.4 dt. 2011-01-04, 23:11:32,  916.8KB within the PMSMEn.zip, I hope that is the latest one.

(when I try to update S/MIME plugin using s/mime-frontend->About->Update option, I get error "Can not read internet data".)

I have a filtering rule setup to colour all incoming signed mails as:

------ 

Rule Type: Expression

Trigger Condition: content-type:*application/*pkcs7-* 

Occurs in Message's: Headers Only

Action: set message colour

Parameter: 20 (Ocean Green)

------

The colouring rule is not being applied to mails with signature which was being done previously. The only difference being - previously there was only this rule, and now, as I have stopped using Auto-filtering, there are other mails-to-folders filtering rules along with this signature colouring one.

The colouring Expression rule lies somewhere in the middle of all the other Headers mails-to-folder rules.

Thanks & Regards,

Rad.

Filed under:
  •  10-02-2011, 17:26

• idw is not online. Last active: Tue, Jul 25 2017, 19:00 idw
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-25-2007
    • Germany
    • SuperStar
    • Points 43,755
    • BetaTeam

Re: S/MIME-Frontend 1.1.3.4

radhx:
    My S/MIME plugin is version 1.1.3.4 dt. 2011-01-04, 23:11:32,  916.8KB within the PMSMEn.zip, I hope that is the latest one.
    It's the latest publicly available one, yes.

radhx:
    (when I try to update S/MIME plugin using s/mime-frontend->About->Update option, I get error "Can not read internet data".)

I never set up the required web site since the extension isn't really ready for broader public consumption because of all the "hacks" I needed to implement to get it working.

radhx:
    I have a filtering rule setup to colour all incoming signed mails as

[...]

The colouring rule is not being applied to mails with signature which was being done previously. The only difference being - previously there was only this rule, and now, as I have stopped using Auto-filtering, there are other mails-to-folders filtering rules along with this signature colouring one.

The colouring Expression rule lies somewhere in the middle of all the other Headers mails-to-folder rules.

My extension isn't involved in any filterung and colouring at all (there's not need for colouring anyway unless you retrieve email other than via POP3 (IMAP, Mercury or the like)), IOW: There's probably something going wrong with your ruleset only you can figure out.

Michael

--
    PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
    PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/>
    S/MIME Certificate Fingerprint: 26 5c a3 60 02 c6 e3 8a 75 70 d5 6a 67 ff d3 8d b0 b5 5e 5b
View as RSS news feed in XML

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page