Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Release 4.61

Last post 06-18-2012, 19:29 by mrgoe. 47 replies.
Page 4 of 4 (48 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-22-2011, 21:56

• rogers is not online. Last active: 18-06-2012, 19:41 rogers
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-07-2008
    • Points 200

Re: Release 4.61 (crash report) ME TOO

idw:

rogers:

Well, this one is actually called Pegasus freezes on applying delete attachment mail filtering rule, and I'll ask Steffan to provide the filter rule and a dump so it might be a bit easier to fix.

Added an example in the above mentioned thread.

idw:

rogers:

This is Forwarding a message is creating an attachment, actually not an "empty" one: Given the amount of work on David Harris' plate I just assume this one is only a minor annoyance (and I know there are more of them in Pegasus Mail) ...

True, its not empty. Its a 2,0 k attachment with a random filename and containing junk. The minor annoyance causes that a lot of people ask me, how to open that file.

Roger
  •  06-16-2012, 18:03

Re: Release 4.61

Hey guys,just downloaded and installed this release i really really like the user interface, everything is very friendly and easy to use, cheers guys!!!
  •  06-18-2012, 19:29

• mrgoe is not online. Last active: 07-17-2012, 7:36 mrgoe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-18-2012
    • Points 5

Re: Release 4.61

Steffan:
    davews:

An option for Large or Small Icons like many other programs offer would meet most preferences.

Yes, I agree with you there. And I would also applaud it if the interface were made skinnable. Not that I'm a 'skinner' myself, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd be happy to indulge their creativity. Besides, wouldn't it be a load off the developers' backs?

Cheers!

Hey Steffan can you make someone (say for example me) a custom skin ? :D I am trying to make one for ages but still have problems:)

Thought Provoking Questions
    transmission fluid change
    cough syrup
Page 4 of 4 (48 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4
View as RSS news feed in XML

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page