Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Toolbar Icon Suggestions for PM4.6.1

•  03-13-2011, 15:47

• jon4t2 is not online. Last active: 2011/06/26, 1:18 jon4t2
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-13-2011
    • Kent, Ohio, U.S.A.
    • Points 295

Toolbar Icon Suggestions for PM4.6.1

Hello,

Thank you for the latest update to a classic.  My comments in this post concern the new toolbar icons.  I upgraded to PM4.6.1 from PM4.5.2 in WinXP SP3.

1)  I agree with another post that smaller toolbar icons should be available.

2)  Some icons still need updating.  I am using a toolbar.pm file and the old icons (PM4.5.2) appear on the toolbar.  The relevant toolbar.pm entries are <0,10114,0,1846,"Apply general rule set to folder"> and <0,10187,0,1841,"Review queued mail">.

3)  I think the arrows & question mark in the send/check mail icons (1828.png "Send all queued mail," 1827.png "Check you POP3 host for new mail," 1829.png "Both check and send mail in one operation," & 1835.png "Perform a selective download.") should be changed to improve the contrast.  The current green and blue arrows are difficult to see against the green and blue planet earth.

4)  I think the spacing of the "Graphics only" icons and the "Graphics and text" icons should be the same.  I like the spacing of the "Graphics and text" icons, which is more compact than the spacing of the "Graphics only" icons.

Thanks again for all your work on Pegasus Mail.

View Complete Thread

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page