Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Re: Splash screen distorted

•  09-10-2013, 3:36

Re: Splash screen distorted

Attachment: compare01_a.jpg

bfluet:
    I am curious whether you are using any sort of tool or utility to make the fixed font of Pegasus Mail readily readable at 1920x1080.  I tried some magnifier tools before resorting to reducing the resolution.

Hi Brian,
    I am not using any tools to make the ‘fixed’(?) fonts more readable. Maybe I have to mention that I am using Windows 7 with the Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000. With Windows default installation settings for that resolution I actually found everything too large for my taste, so I reduced the text size in Windows from ‘medium’ 125% (default) to ‘smaller’ 100% (under ‘Make text and other items larger or smaller’) but left the screen resolution at the max of 1920x1080.

This also reduced the text size in PM but most icons remained the same size. See attached screenshots (left 100% right 125%). You probably already tried it but in your case you may want to try to increase the text size settings to 150%.
    Cheers
    Thomas

View Complete Thread

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page