Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Re: Unviewable HTML content in incoming message(s).

•  02-24-2017, 7:37

• Christopher Muñoz is not online. Last active: 2018/12/27, 7:22 Christopher Muñoz
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-20-2008
    • Garfield County, Washington state, U.S.
    • Points 720

Storm [st] Re: Unviewable HTML content in incoming message(s).

I'm a little confused here, Martin: the newsletter of the 14th was the last one which was readable before they became unreadable as of the 15th. 

Today, the 23rd, the regular early morning headlines one was munged, then a Breaking News one came in later with by-election results in west Cumbria which was fine.   I've bounce forwarded it to you. 

I was going to hang on for a few days to see if anything had changed, since I find it odd that those originator guys wouldn't have received sufficient complaint by now to have addressed the issue.  Or on the other hand, sometimes it isn't so odd, no one bothers. 

Or else their readership is populated by Brian's "blind link clickers" and "mindless attachment openers", who just keep whooshing on through as if there's no tomorrow.  But thanks again for your efforts. By Monday I'll call or email it in. I may ask you for that empty html stream you mentioned in an earlier post. 

- Chris(topher)

View Complete Thread

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page