For those that need a wrapper that works with Netware as well I recommend NT Wrapper. It allows you to run as as a specific user and still maintain the GUI interface.
The NT Wrapper allows standard Win32 applications or scripts to be run as a Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Service.
· Easy configuration thru a GUI and simple INI files.
· Prioritization of sub-processes.
· Custom environments.
· CPU binding
· Redirecting of Stdout/Stderr to file
· Logging to the event log and to disk.
· The capability to run multiple applications in a single NT Wrapper service instance.
· Monitoring of a service in the sys-tray.
Thomas R. Stephenson
San Jose, California
Member of Pegasus Mail Support Team
I do not answer private messages from the forum. If you want to contact me use email to email@example.com.