Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Administrators

Last post 09-02-2012, 18:55 by Rolf Lindby. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-02-2012, 16:03

• NTxLS is not online. Last active: Wed, Jun 08 2016, 2:39 NTxLS
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-12-2007
    • Texas USofA
    • Contributor
    • Points 3,805

Administrators

I changed my password to your site about 2 or 3 days ago and received a message to this fact except there was a note at the bottom to the effect 'if you did not request the new password reply to the administrators.'  I did click to reply to that message and it had a 'noreply' to the addy which I did not see, got that message back.  So there was not a link or address to send a reply.

There was a link in that email to go and change my password along with a link to login.  I needed niether one as I was already logged in and did not request a password change.  I did my own change.

To me that message was a bit confusing . . also where may we find a place to inform administrators?   Do not find any PM locations.

TIA, CU L8R,
    NTxLS "Lone Wanderer"
    Dell Inspiron 1564 Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M330 @ 3.xxGHz 4.00G RAM; Win 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit
  •  09-02-2012, 18:55

• Rolf Lindby is not online. Last active: 2019-03-21, 21:28 Rolf Lindby
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-08-2007
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • SuperStar
    • Points 26,025
    • BetaTeam Moderator SystemAdministrator

Re: Administrators

This is the default behavior of the community software we are using, and as far as I can see it's not configurable (at least not using the web UI). Posting here will work for contacting us, or use the web form link at the bottom of the page for a non-public message.

/Rolf  

View as RSS news feed in XML

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page