Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Font size incressed causes a blank black far to the right side of Window . . ,

Last post 10-30-2012, 19:19 by NTxLS. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-30-2012, 19:19

• NTxLS is not online. Last active: Wed, Jun 08 2016, 2:39 NTxLS
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-12-2007
    • Texas USofA
    • Contributor
    • Points 3,805

Font size incressed causes a blank black far to the right side of Window . . ,

I use a laptop and to be able to read postings, Ctrl+(roll mouse wheel as though scrolling up window) can increase the size of the font.  That is not a problem, it comes when scrolling the window horizontally to view the part of the window at the top, such as my login name, logout, Help, Inbox along with the Search button, which they all show, but; the background 'cream' color is not there, it is a 'black' vertical line.  The wording for the a fore mentioned group as well as the "Site Feedback" are in blue and search button is in the cream background color with black letters.

If I roll the mouse the other direction, decreasing the font, all is back to normal within my window and the horizontal scroll slider goes away. 

This has never occurred with any other forum I hold membership, they total about 50+.  

TIA, CU L8R,
    NTxLS "Lone Wanderer"
    Dell Inspiron 1564 Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M330 @ 3.xxGHz 4.00G RAM; Win 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit
View as RSS news feed in XML

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page