Pegasus Mail & Mercury

Welcome to the Community for Pegasus Mail and
The Mercury Mail Transport System, the Internet's longest-serving PC e-mail system!
Welcome to Pegasus Mail & Mercury Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Blogs Forums Downloads Pegasus Mail Overview Mercury Overview Wiki

Happy Holidays to David Harris

Last post 12-30-2013, 19:55 by billkemper. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-26-2013, 8:02

Happy Holidays to David Harris

David,

Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year !

I -- and I think thousands and thousands of us -- appreciate all that you do.

All my best to you and your family in the New Year.

•  12-30-2013, 19:55

• billkemper is not online. Last active: 12-30-2013, 19:55 billkemper
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-17-2013
    • 150 mile range in Georgia USA
    • Points 25

Re: Happy Holidays to David Harris

Sad that there does not appear to be any response from David. I would also wish him a happy time during this season. And we have a new year to look forward to.

Two things to say:

I'm in my 70s, and have friends in their 90s. We plan exciting new things all the time. My 94 year old friend just bought a new boat, and is driving 600 miles (about 1000 kilometers), by himself; putting the new boat in the water; and sleeping there a couple of days by himself. We believe that so many things are possible; and I hope that David Harris still has some fire left in his belly to enjoy a major change in developing Pegasus. 

Secondly, I would hope we could see a continuation and development of Pegasus, in honor of Thomas Stephenson. 

In conclusion, there are thousands of people worldwide that would love to have a base of customers to offer a new improved product. Properly done, it would be almost impossible to fail in the endeavor to take Pegasus to new heights. 

Truly wish you a Happy New Year, David Harris. 

" Life goes on, with or without Pegasus. But it would be a great New Year to see a great new Pegasus"

Bill Kemper
View as RSS news feed in XML

Contact | Advertise | Host provider: PraktIT | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2007-2011 David Harris / Peter Strömblad. | Pegasus Mail Home Page