Pegasus Mail v4.52 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7 (both 32- and 64-bit versions supported)
- 9MB disk space for the program, plus storage for mail and data
- 16MB RAM over and above the operating system requirements
- Internet connection (Pegasus Mail can operate as a purely local mail program)
- Pegasus Mail can be installed on a memory stick for completely portable mail
Supported Network Environments
- Pegasus Mail has full support for Novell NetWare 3.x to 6.x
- Pegasus Mail supports Windows NT Server and Windows Server 2003
- Pegasus Mail can be used as a workgroup mailer on Windows peer-to-peer networks
- Pegasus Mail can be used on Samba networks.
** When installing on Windows Vista or later, If you have UAC activated avoid installing Pegasus Mail v4.52 in %program files% directory as the location of mail storage and configuration settings interferes with the new MS UAC protection schemes.