Community Discussions and Support
Hyperlinks within message

I know there is probably a very minor and quick answer but the mind has been over worked of late with holiday and file movement on a new computer

question...is there a way to have mail show hyperlinks within message? Did I miss something to check on the transfer? I know' I had before

in other words when somebody sends me an email with links, I used to be able to click on that link and reach destination. I currently receive the address

but not with that hyperlink

Thanks in advance and a very Merry Christmas & best wishes for 2019 to all the volunteers---your work is very much appreciated!

<p>I know there is probably a very minor and quick answer but the mind has been over worked of late with holiday and file movement on a new computer</p><p>question...is there a way to have mail show hyperlinks within message? Did I miss something to check on the transfer? I know' I had before</p><p>in other words when somebody sends me an email with links, I used to be able to click on that link and reach destination. I currently receive the address</p><p>but not with that hyperlink</p><p>Thanks in advance and a very Merry Christmas & best wishes for 2019 to all the volunteers---your work is very much appreciated! </p><p> </p>

First of all, make sure your View is set correctly. There is a View button on the message window toolbar - it switches between plain text and HTML views.

Secondly, Tools > Options > Incoming mail > Hyperlinks. Adjust the settings as required. 

<p>First of all, make sure your View is set correctly. There is a View button on the message window toolbar - it switches between plain text and HTML views.</p><p>Secondly, Tools > Options > Incoming mail > Hyperlinks. Adjust the settings as required. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft