Community Discussions and Support
Multiple email accounts

Unless I've missed the point somewhere easiest way is just go to

Tools | Internet options | Receiving (pop3) | Add | New

and enter the settings for account(2) then repeat for the next…

If you also wish to post from these other accounts do the same in

Tools | Internet Options | Sending (smtp) | Add | New

You can, but don’t “have to” make a fresh Identity (Tools | Identities | Add)

for each account (or group on a server) and have different use settings

You may have to change a setting in Gmail to pass their

Auth2 problems (see other thread(s) about that)

after that it’s just a matter of setting filters to place

mail where you wish

PS if you post to teh mailing list you may get answers quicker

<p>Unless I've missed the point somewhere easiest way is just go to</p><p> Tools | Internet options | Receiving (pop3) | Add | New </p><p>and enter the settings for account(2) then repeat for the next…</p><p>If you also wish to post from these other accounts do the same in </p><p>Tools | Internet Options | Sending (smtp) | Add | New</p><p>You can, but don’t “have to” make a fresh Identity (Tools | Identities | Add) for each account (or group on a server) and have different use settings</p><p>You may have to change a setting in Gmail to pass their Auth2 problems (see other thread(s) about that)</p><p> after that it’s just a matter of setting filters to place mail where you wish </p><p>PS if you post to teh mailing list you may get answers quicker </p>

I want to receive emails from multiple email accounts, but I don't see where I can add a new email address other than my main email from my domain. For example, I want to get emails from my Gmail and Outlook accounts. Thank you for any help that you can provide.

I want to receive emails from multiple email accounts, but I don't see where I can add a new email address other than my main email from my domain. For example, I want to get emails from my Gmail and Outlook accounts. Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Tools > Internet options... > Receiving (POP3) > Add... > New... > etc.

Tools > Internet options... > Receiving (POP3) > Add... > New... > etc.

-- Euler

Pegasus Mail 4.81.1154 Windows 7 Ultimate
IERenderer: 2.7.1.5 AttachMenu: 1.0.1.2
PMDebug: 2.5.8.34 BearHTML 4.9.9.6

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> </p><p> <w:WordDocument> </p><p> <w:View>Normal</w:View> </p><p> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> </p><p> <w:PunctuationKerning/> </p><p> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> </p><p> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> </p><p> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> </p><p> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> </p><p> <w:Compatibility> </p><p> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> </p><p> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> </p><p> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> </p><p> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </p><p> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </p><p> </w:Compatibility> </p><p> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </p><p> </w:WordDocument> </p><p></xml><![endif]-->

Unless I've missed the point somewhere easiest way is just go to

Tools | Internet options | Receiving (pop3) | Add | New

and enter the settings for account(2) then repeat for the next…

If you also wish to post from these other accounts do the same in

Tools | Internet Options | Sending (smtp) | Add | New

You can, but don’t “have to” make a fresh Identity (Tools | Identities | Add)

for each account (or group on a server) and have different use settings

You may have to change a setting in Gmail to pass their

Auth2 problems (see other thread(s) about that)

after that it’s just a matter of setting filters to place

mail where you wish

PS if you post to teh mailing list you may get answers quicker

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> </p><p> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </p><p> </w:LatentStyles> </p><p></xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> </p><p><style> </p><p> /* Style Definitions */ </p><p> table.MsoNormalTable </p><p> {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; </p><p> mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; </p><p> mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; </p><p> mso-style-noshow:yes; </p><p> mso-style-parent:""; </p><p> mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; </p><p> mso-para-margin:0cm; </p><p> mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; </p><p> mso-pagination:widow-orphan; </p><p> font-size:10.0pt; </p><p> font-family:"Times New Roman"; </p><p> mso-ansi-language:#0400; </p><p> mso-fareast-language:#0400; </p><p> mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </p><p></style> </p><p><![endif]-->

&lt;!--[if gte mso 9]&gt;&lt;xml&gt; &lt;w:WordDocument&gt; &lt;w:View&gt;Normal&lt;/w:View&gt; &lt;w:Zoom&gt;0&lt;/w:Zoom&gt; &lt;w:PunctuationKerning/&gt; &lt;w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/&gt; &lt;w:SaveIfXMLInvalid&gt;false&lt;/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid&gt; &lt;w:IgnoreMixedContent&gt;false&lt;/w:IgnoreMixedContent&gt; &lt;w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText&gt;false&lt;/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText&gt; &lt;w:Compatibility&gt; &lt;w:BreakWrappedTables/&gt; &lt;w:SnapToGridInCell/&gt; &lt;w:WrapTextWithPunct/&gt; &lt;w:UseAsianBreakRules/&gt; &lt;w:DontGrowAutofit/&gt; &lt;/w:Compatibility&gt; &lt;w:BrowserLevel&gt;MicrosoftInternetExplorer4&lt;/w:BrowserLevel&gt; &lt;/w:WordDocument&gt; &lt;/xml&gt;&lt;![endif]--&gt; &lt;p&gt;Unless I&#039;ve missed the point somewhere easiest way is just go to&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;Tools | Internet options | Receiving (pop3) | Add | New&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;and enter the settings for account(2) then repeat for the next&hellip;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;If you also wish to post from these other accounts do the same in&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;Tools | Internet Options | Sending (smtp) | Add | New&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;You can, but don&rsquo;t &ldquo;have to&rdquo; make a fresh Identity (Tools | Identities | Add) for each account (or group on a server) and have different use settings&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot;&gt;You may have to change a setting in Gmail to pass their Auth2 problems (see other thread(s) about that)&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;after that it&rsquo;s just a matter of setting filters to place mail where you wish&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot;&gt;PS if you post to teh mailing list you may get answers quicker &lt;/p&gt; &lt;!--[if gte mso 9]&gt;&lt;xml&gt; &lt;w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=&quot;false&quot; LatentStyleCount=&quot;156&quot;&gt; &lt;/w:LatentStyles&gt; &lt;/xml&gt;&lt;![endif]--&gt;&lt;!--[if gte mso 10]&gt; &lt;style&gt; /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:&quot;Table Normal&quot;; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:&quot;&quot;; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} &lt;/style&gt; &lt;![endif]--&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft