Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Allow Pegasus Mail users "From" display format

Not sure which Pegasus you are using but as far back as I can remember it has had (at least) two of your three choices

<p>Not sure which Pegasus you are using but as far back as I can remember it has had (at least) two of your three choices</p><p>  </p>

I love Pegasus Mail client, but there is one thing that is missing.

PM only has one [From] display format, the "Name (alias)."

No other email client I've used in the past has that format. Others have formats like:

1) "John Doe <JDoeme@gmail.com>" (alias + email)

2)  "JDoeme@gmail.com" (email)

PM needs to have a user options to choose [From] formats that would apply to the PM display AND send email.

Suggest 3 options: [Name (alias], [alias + emil],

&lt;p&gt;I love Pegasus Mail client, but there is one thing that is missing.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;PM only has one [From] display format, the &quot;Name (alias).&quot;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;No other email client I&#039;ve used in the past has that format. Others have formats like:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 10pt;&quot;&gt;1) &quot;John Doe &amp;lt;JDoeme@gmail.com&amp;gt;&quot; (alias + email)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;2)&amp;nbsp; &quot;&lt;span style=&quot;font-size: 13.3333px;&quot;&gt;JDoeme@gmail.com&quot; (email)&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;PM needs to have a user options to choose [From] formats that would apply to the PM display AND send email.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Suggest 3 options: [Name (alias], [alias + emil], [email]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

=== MageMaster === USN (22yrs) Vietnam Vet IT Technician (fully retired)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft