Community Discussions and Support
Cannot delete attachments

I am trying to remove attachments from old messages in folders (to cut down size) - something I have
never had a problem with.

Now when I select an attachment and click on Delete nothing happens.

<p>I am trying to remove attachments from old messages in folders (to cut down size) - something I have never had a problem with. </p><p> Now when I select an attachment and click on Delete nothing happens. </p>

Mike, you can't delete an attachment while the message is inside a folder. Move the message to NMF, delete the attachment, and then return it to the folder.

If you have a large number of messages, maybe you should consider a general rule set to deal with this burden. I have a set of rules to save attachments from certain messages as they arrive. It can be easily changed to deletion.

<p>Mike, you can't delete an attachment while the message is inside a folder. Move the message to NMF, delete the attachment, and then return it to the folder.</p><p>If you have a large number of messages, maybe you should consider a general rule set to deal with this burden. I have a set of rules to save attachments from certain messages as they arrive. It can be easily changed to deletion. </p>

-- Euler

Pegasus Mail 4.81.1154 Windows 7 Ultimate
IERenderer: 2.7.1.5 AttachMenu: 1.0.1.2
PMDebug: 2.5.8.34 BearHTML 4.9.9.6

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft