Community Discussions and Support
MercuryC...Can .QCF & .QDF files be resubmitted for processing?

<p>I experienced an issue that prevented MercuryC from being able to access the SMTP server. During troubleshooting I moved all of the QCF & QDF file out of the queue directory. Once I got MercuryC working I moved the files back to the queue but they haven't been processed. I there a way to make that happen?</p><p>
</p>

&lt;p&gt;I experienced an issue that prevented MercuryC from being able to access the SMTP server.&nbsp; During troubleshooting I moved all of the QCF &amp; QDF file out of the queue directory.&nbsp; Once I got MercuryC working I moved the files back to the queue but they haven&#039;t been processed.&nbsp; I there a way to make that happen?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp; &lt;/p&gt;
edited Nov 1 '20 at 4:32 pm

I experienced an issue that prevented MercuryC from being able to access the SMTP server.  During troubleshooting I moved all of the QCF & QDF file out of the queue directory.  Once I got MercuryC working I moved the files back to the queue but they haven't been processed.  I there a way to make that happen?

&lt;p&gt;I experienced an issue that prevented MercuryC from being able to access the SMTP server.&amp;nbsp; During troubleshooting I moved all of the QCF &amp;amp; QDF file out of the queue directory.&amp;nbsp; Once I got MercuryC working I moved the files back to the queue but they haven&#039;t been processed.&amp;nbsp; I there a way to make that happen?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp; &lt;/p&gt;

If you restart Mercury the program should re-scan the queue directory and process all valid message files.

&lt;p&gt;If you restart Mercury the program should re-scan the queue directory and process all valid message files.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft