Site Feedback
Email address

I don't see any way to change an email address for notifications

Have I just missed it or is that an admin function?

I don't see any way to change an email address for notifications Have I just missed it or is that an admin function?
edited Oct 2 '21 at 7:06 pm

Apparently that field is available for editing only from the admin panel. Not sure why, but it might have something to do with that email addresses can be used as username.

Apparently that field is available for editing only from the admin panel. Not sure why, but it might have something to do with that email addresses can be used as username.

It appears to work the same as the old community site did which required you to register with a new username whenever you change your email addresses. I know that I am in the user database at least three times. The loss of activity history was the most aggravating part of this in the old forum. It will be a shame if it is the same in this one.

It appears to work the same as the old community site did which required you to register with a new username whenever you change your email addresses. I know that I am in the user database at least three times. The loss of activity history was the most aggravating part of this in the old forum. It will be a shame if it is the same in this one.

Well I hope Admin's reply will lead to that situation being reversed in this new forum

Well I hope Admin's reply will lead to that situation being reversed in this new forum

Well, I just posted a moment ago, on another thread which looked like it was the one to get this job done (Brian posted in it too).

Can "Admin" get my registered email address changed?

I thought it was really cute, a moment ago when I "revived" my account, that my profile acknowledges I'd been a member on the old site since May 2007!

Well, I just posted a moment ago, on another thread which looked like it was the one to get this job done (Brian posted in it too). Can "Admin" get my registered email address changed? I thought it was really cute, a moment ago when I "revived" my account, that my profile acknowledges I'd been a member on the old site since May 2007!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft