Site Feedback
Admin Email failed

I tried to email the moderator via emailto: moderators@community.pmail.com in last week. Today I get back a message from ISP that my email could not be delivered because "multiple delivery attempts failed".

Chould be checked.

I tried to email the moderator via emailto: moderators@community.pmail.com in last week. Today I get back a message from ISP that my email could not be delivered because "multiple delivery attempts failed". Chould be checked.

That's the email address given on the forum Home page, but the delivery failures may be due to the domain (community.pmail.com) having no mail exchange (DNS MX) record - just a redirect (CNAME).

I think DH has had a recent issue with his DNS setup and has spent some time trying to fix it.

Perhaps a moderator could supply more information here?

That's the email address given on the forum Home page, but the delivery failures may be due to the domain (community.pmail.com) having no mail exchange (DNS MX) record - just a redirect (CNAME). I think DH has had a recent issue with his DNS setup and has spent some time trying to fix it. Perhaps a moderator could supply more information here?

Ha! My previous post didn't go yesterday when I typed it, and today I see there is a new email address to contact moderators:

moderators@pmail.gen.nz

Joerg, try that and see if it works

Ha! My previous post didn't go yesterday when I typed it, and today I see there is a new email address to contact moderators: moderators@pmail.gen.nz Joerg, try that and see if it works

Right, the pmail.gen.nz domain will be used for receiving forum related messages (instead of community.pmail.com as was first planned).

Right, the pmail.gen.nz domain will be used for receiving forum related messages (instead of community.pmail.com as was first planned).
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft