Community Discussions and Support
Moving folder from one user to another

Each user has their own mailbox directory in which reside the folder files. Each Pegasus Mail folder is made up of two files, a .PMM file and a matching .PMI file. You move a Pegasus Mail folder to another user by moving that file pair from one mailbox directory to another using a file explorer. Pegasus Mail must be closed when doing this.

To find the filename of a Pegasus Mail folder right click on it and then select "Folder information".

Each user has their own mailbox directory in which reside the folder files. Each Pegasus Mail folder is made up of two files, a .PMM file and a matching .PMI file. You move a Pegasus Mail folder to another user by moving that file pair from one mailbox directory to another using a file explorer. Pegasus Mail must be closed when doing this. To find the filename of a Pegasus Mail folder right click on it and then select "Folder information".

I have thousands of emails I would like to move. If that's the only way, it's impractical.

I have thousands of emails I would like to move. If that's the only way, it's impractical.

Larry Hess CPA | Albuquerque NM

You don't have to move each single mail. You've missunderstood it. As Brian wrote, you could move "mail folders". Such "folders" are physically one file pair at harddisk containing all mails.

You don't have to move each single mail. You've missunderstood it. As Brian wrote, you could move "mail folders". Such "folders" are physically one file pair at harddisk containing all mails.
edited Nov 16 '21 at 2:39 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft