Community Discussions and Support
simplified phishing protection

Hi,
the manual reports that the simplified phishing protection is account based, meaning that in case of wrong password the account becames locked for 30 minutes.
Just to be sure: does this mean that, after a lock, the legitimate user, using it's own legitimate and correct password, cannot access his account for 30 minutes?
Best regards
Filippo

Hi, the manual reports that the simplified phishing protection is account based, meaning that in case of wrong password the account becames locked for 30 minutes. Just to be sure: does this mean that, after a lock, the legitimate user, using it's own legitimate and correct password, cannot access his account for 30 minutes? Best regards Filippo

Yes, that is how I remember it working. I recall attempting to help coworkers set up access after they had experienced multiple incorrect password failures followed by more failures after correcting the password, failures that were the result of that 30 minute lock.

Yes, that is how I remember it working. I recall attempting to help coworkers set up access after they had experienced multiple incorrect password failures followed by more failures after correcting the password, failures that were the result of that 30 minute lock.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft