Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Option to save images and attachments in "copy to self" folder

In Germany different laws are in place ruling the retention of emails since business related e-mails are to be handled and saved in the same ways like business letters/mail. And that means that they have to be retained for 6 years in general and for 10 years when financial/tax related.
And such mails should be saved in complete, including all embedded images and attachments.

I'm aware that Pmail is adding an additional text string at the footer of each "copy to self" mail containing the source of all attached files. But in case such a file source is not longer available after e.g. 5 years, the sent mail would be incomplete.

I would appreciate an additional option where "copy to self" mails can be saved with all embedded images and attached files.

In Germany different laws are in place ruling the retention of emails since business related e-mails are to be handled and saved in the same ways like business letters/mail. And that means that they have to be retained for 6 years in general and for 10 years when financial/tax related. And such mails should be saved in complete, including all embedded images and attachments. I'm aware that Pmail is adding an additional text string at the footer of each "copy to self" mail containing the source of all attached files. But in case such a file source is not longer available after e.g. 5 years, the sent mail would be incomplete. I would appreciate an additional option where "copy to self" mails can be saved with all embedded images and attached files.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft