Announcements
Issues in v4.80

I guess it wouldn't be a real release without a few issues... A few things have come to light since we released v4.80:

• Pegasus Mail may crash if you attempt to disable the IERenderer HTML renderer module.
  • The program may report that no disk space is available when running from very large drives with hundreds of gigabytes of free space.
  • The spelling checker will not save any additions you make to the dictionary. Worse, it may lose any you already have. I'm deeply apologetic about this one - I really hate any problem that causes actual data damage.

We're in the process of resolving these issues and will have a v4.81 release out as soon as possible correcting them. As always, it will be announced here when it is available. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to anyone by these problems.

-- David --

I guess it wouldn't be a real release without a few issues... A few things have come to light since we released v4.80: - Pegasus Mail may crash if you attempt to disable the IERenderer HTML renderer module. - The program may report that no disk space is available when running from very large drives with hundreds of gigabytes of free space. - The spelling checker will not save any additions you make to the dictionary. Worse, it may lose any you already have. I'm deeply apologetic about this one - I really hate any problem that causes actual data damage. We're in the process of resolving these issues and will have a v4.81 release out as soon as possible correcting them. As always, it will be announced here when it is available. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to anyone by these problems. -- David --
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft