Site Feedback
Get often Fatal Error when loading forums subpages

Hi Forum Admin,
Very often when calling one of the subpages of the community forum, I get the following error message:

6239ba63e16fc

In that case I have to go back with the browser back button followed by repetition of clicking the subpage in the right hand menu. At the second try the page will be loaded mostly correctly. This is annoying since it occurs so often.

Hi Forum Admin, Very often when calling one of the subpages of the community forum, I get the following error message: ![6239ba63e16fc](serve/attachment&path=6239ba63e16fc) In that case I have to go back with the browser back button followed by repetition of clicking the subpage in the right hand menu. At the second try the page will be loaded mostly correctly. This is annoying since it occurs so often.
edited Mar 22 '22 at 1:52 pm

Strange, I have no errors on this forum with Firefox, just partly the loading is very slow. smile

I think it is interesting to know which operation system and which browser you use.

And then I think it is perhaps more a topic for the codoforum community

Strange, I have no errors on this forum with Firefox, just partly the loading is very slow. ;) I think it is interesting to know which operation system and which browser you use. And then I think it is perhaps more a topic for the [codoforum community](https://codologic.com/forum/ "codoforum community")

Pegasus v4.81 Beta

edited Mar 22 '22 at 1:21 pm

I think it is interesting to know which operation system and which browser you use.

It happens both at office and at home.
Always surfing from Germany, from different ISPs, fiber line 100/100 Mbit at the office, 100/50 fiber line at home, always with Windows10, Firefox - both fully updated.

Indeed, the loading (the server) is very slow. That's why I would assume that parts are not completely loaded when Firefox is starting to present the webpage. And this caused to that error. But I'm not an expert. Maybe the page admin could recognize something from a.m. cryptic text

[quote="pid:53637, uid:29380"]I think it is interesting to know which operation system and which browser you use.[/quote] It happens both at office and at home. Always surfing from Germany, from different ISPs, fiber line 100/100 Mbit at the office, 100/50 fiber line at home, always with Windows10, Firefox - both fully updated. Indeed, the loading (the server) is very slow. That's why I would assume that parts are not completely loaded when Firefox is starting to present the webpage. And this caused to that error. But I'm not an expert. Maybe the page admin could recognize something from a.m. cryptic text
edited Mar 22 '22 at 1:59 pm

The community server is hosted in New Zealand and there can apparently be considerable network latency from locations in Europe, depending on routing and peering. If backend components that the site depends on haven't finished loading it's indeed likely to result in an error.

The community server is hosted in New Zealand and there can apparently be considerable network latency from locations in Europe, depending on routing and peering. If backend components that the site depends on haven't finished loading it's indeed likely to result in an error.
edited Mar 22 '22 at 2:37 pm

Not just Europe. Here in the U.S. too. I see them about 50% of the time. I think always when opening a discussion. I don't recall ever receiving an error when doing a reply. A page reload normally works although sometimes it takes two.

My browsers are Vivaldi and Brave (both based on Chromium) running on Win10 21H2 Home.

Edit: It happened when I posted this reply (Vivaldi).

Not just Europe. Here in the U.S. too. I see them about 50% of the time. I think always when opening a discussion. I don't recall ever receiving an error when doing a reply. A page reload normally works although sometimes it takes two. My browsers are Vivaldi and Brave (both based on Chromium) running on Win10 21H2 Home. Edit: It happened when I posted this reply (Vivaldi).
edited Mar 22 '22 at 9:56 pm

In that case I have to go back with the browser back button followed by repetition of clicking the subpage in the right hand menu

Just a single F5 key would do smile

[quote="pid:53636, uid:3785"]In that case I have to go back with the browser back button followed by repetition of clicking the subpage in the right hand menu[/quote] Just a single F5 key would do ;)
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft