Community Discussions and Support
NuBe - creating ssl certificate failed. Can't find file.
ssl

Hi. New standalone server on my PC. Some parts working. But right now my question is about creating the SSL certificate. I followed the manual. Popup window is 'Certificate Creation Error' stating 'The system cannot find the file specified'. I even tried a fakeout by creating a file with the same name i.e.'a.pem'.
Help.

Rory

Hi. New standalone server on my PC. Some parts working. But right now my question is about creating the SSL certificate. I followed the manual. Popup window is 'Certificate Creation Error' stating 'The system cannot find the file specified'. I even tried a fakeout by creating a file with the same name i.e.'a.pem'. Help. Rory

This is a known issue in v4.90. It should be fixed in v4.91. I have not heard of a workaround. I hope another forum member can provide some advice.

This is a known issue in v4.90. It should be fixed in v4.91. I have not heard of a workaround. I hope another forum member can provide some advice.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft