Pegasus Mail Suggestions
About this forum

This forum offers you somewhere you can suggest things you would like to see changed in, or added to, Pegasus Mail.

As with the other forums on this site, the only real rule in this forum is that you should maintain basic standards of courtesy - so, no flames, rudeness, abuse... You get the idea. Also, please keep your suggestions emotionally neutral - do not attempt to use "emotional blackmail" or other emotive overloading in your posts in the mistaken belief that this might somehow "shame" us into doing what you want. It will only make us cross and get your post deleted.

Before you post here, we strongly suggest that you search or scan through other postings to see if your suggestion has already been made. Forum moderators may delete posts that duplicate a suggestion already made elsewhere, simply to reduce the number of items in the list.

Finally, although I and my test team will regularly read this forum and will try to reply where possible, we can offer no guarantee that any posting you make will get a reply, nor that any feature you request will actually be added. That said, this forum is likely to exert a quite powerful influence on the things that get chosen for development, and the order in which they are developed. This is your forum - make sure you have your say!

Cheers!

-- David --

<p>This forum offers you somewhere you can suggest things you would like to see changed in, or added to, Pegasus Mail. As with the other forums on this site, the only real rule in this forum is that you should maintain basic standards of courtesy - so, no flames, rudeness, abuse... You get the idea. Also, please keep your suggestions emotionally neutral - do not attempt to use "emotional blackmail" or other emotive overloading in your posts in the mistaken belief that this might somehow "shame" us into doing what you want. It will only make us cross and get your post deleted. Before you post here, we strongly suggest that you search or scan through other postings to see if your suggestion has already been made. Forum moderators may delete posts that duplicate a suggestion already made elsewhere, simply to reduce the number of items in the list. Finally, although I and my test team will regularly read this forum and will try to reply where possible, we can offer no guarantee that any posting you make will get a reply, nor that any feature you request will actually be added. That said, this forum is likely to exert a quite powerful influence on the things that get chosen for development, and the order in which they are developed. This is your forum - make sure you have your say! Cheers! -- David -- </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft