Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Improving the "overview" page

This will probably evolve as we go along. External reviews are also interesting apart from awards etc.

This will probably evolve as we go along. External reviews are also interesting apart from awards etc.

Hello !

As a rather recent user of Pegasus Mail which I discovered two weeks before the sad announcement of its end was posted, I am very pleased to see that things are changing and that Pegasus Mail keeps flying forward. On this community site, I think the "Pegasus Mail Overview" page should contained a list of articles, awards and so on, so that the potential user can have more arguments to join us.

Well that's it for the moment. Long live Pegasus Mail, the best email client so far :-) which I hope all together will make it better and better as the time goes by.

Bye !

Ginhead. 

<p>Hello !</p><p> </p><p>As a rather recent user of Pegasus Mail which I discovered two weeks before the sad announcement of its end was posted, I am very pleased to see that things are changing and that Pegasus Mail keeps flying forward. On this community site, I think the "Pegasus Mail Overview" page should contained a list of articles, awards and so on, so that the potential user can have more arguments to join us.</p><p> </p><p>Well that's it for the moment. Long live Pegasus Mail, the best email client so far :-) which I hope all together will make it better and better as the time goes by.</p><p> </p><p>Bye !</p><p> </p><p>Ginhead. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft