Community Discussions and Support
just to say hello

Another me to, excellent program and support. Only been using since 1999 so not 10 years yet.

The program has a small footprint (<16 MB even with 72K messages), which is helpful even with the large RAM found nowadays.

Another me to, excellent program and support. Only been using since 1999 so not 10 years yet. The program has a small footprint (&amp;lt;16 MB even with 72K messages), which is helpful even with the&nbsp;large&nbsp;RAM&nbsp;found&nbsp;nowadays.

and to thank David for this wonderful email program that I use for over 10 year.

PLS keep up the good works,

Lokke Rang

Utrecht, NL

&lt;P class=MsoNormal style=&quot;MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt&quot;&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=3&gt;and to thank David for this wonderful email program that I use for over 10 year.&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P class=MsoNormal style=&quot;MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt&quot;&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=3&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P class=MsoNormal style=&quot;MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt&quot;&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=3&gt;PLS keep up the good works,&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P class=MsoNormal style=&quot;MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt&quot;&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=3&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P class=MsoNormal style=&quot;MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt&quot;&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=3&gt;Lokke Rang&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P class=MsoNormal style=&quot;MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt&quot;&gt;&lt;FONT face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=3&gt;Utrecht, NL&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/P&gt;

I would like to say "Thanks" to David and the Pmail team as well.  I have used Pmail MOST of the time since stumbling into version 2.x in about February, 1997.

I would like to say &quot;Thanks&quot; to David and the Pmail team as well.&amp;nbsp; I have used Pmail MOST of the time since stumbling into version 2.x in about February, 1997.

[quote user="robbiedee"]

and to thank David for this wonderful email program that I use for over 10 year.

PLS keep up the good works,

Lokke Rang

Utrecht, NL

[/quote]

Same here Lokke. To me it's a bit strange to use a forum (i.e. a browser) instead of the Bama lists (i.e. Pegasus) for questions about Pegasus or Mercury but I joined up anyway in the hope that this forum does help both programs (i.e. DH) in addition to the mailinglists.

Best regards,

Joop Reijenga.

[quote user=&quot;robbiedee&quot;]&lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0in 0in 0pt;&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;and to thank David for this wonderful email program that I use for over 10 year.&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0in 0in 0pt;&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0in 0in 0pt;&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;PLS keep up the good works,&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0in 0in 0pt;&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0in 0in 0pt;&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;Lokke Rang&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p class=&quot;MsoNormal&quot; style=&quot;margin: 0in 0in 0pt;&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Times New Roman&quot; size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;Utrecht, NL&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Same here Lokke. To me it&#039;s a bit strange to use a forum (i.e. a browser) instead of the Bama lists (i.e. Pegasus) for questions about Pegasus or Mercury but I joined up anyway in the hope that this forum does help both programs (i.e. DH) in addition to the mailinglists.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt; Best regards,&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Joop Reijenga.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

thanks from me too! Awesome job! I have been a user since 1997 (10 years!)

Gianluca

thanks from me too! Awesome job! I have been a user since 1997 (10 years!) Gianluca
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft