Pegasus Mail FAQ
FAQ error - Pegasus Mail for Windows General - attachment forwarding

[quote user="rossnixon"]Another option would be a Wiki that anyone(?) can update.
[/quote]

It's funny you should say that... The next version of Community Server (the software that runs this site) has a Wiki as an installable option. It may well be that having a Wiki section for FAQs that approved members could update is a good idea. I for one am happy to consider anything that eases the writing burden on me to any extent.

Cheers!

-- David --

[quote user="rossnixon"]Another option would be a Wiki that anyone(?) can update. [/quote] It's funny you should say that... The next version of Community Server (the software that runs this site) has a Wiki as an installable option. It may well be that having a Wiki section for FAQs that approved members could update is a good idea. I for one am happy to consider anything that eases the writing burden on me to any extent. Cheers! -- David --

I notice that the FAQ response for Question 4, attachment handling, seems to be out of date. The current capability appears to allow just what the OP requests: to

include

attachments when editing a message to be forwarded . I believe this was made possible

with

version 4.0 of Pegasus Mail for Windows.

I notice that the FAQ response for Question 4, attachment handling, seems to be out of date. The current capability appears to allow just what the OP requests: to include attachments when editing a message to be forwarded . I believe this was made possible with version 4.0 of Pegasus Mail for Windows.

The FAQs are, I admit, rather out of date. It's quite a struggle finding time to do everything, and unfortunately the FAQ maintenance is usually one of those things that tends to fall off the to-do list for me each day.

I'll update then as I can, but if there are other people who can offer assistance, either by way of maintaining existing FAQs or helping to write new ones, then I'd welcome them with open arms.

Cheers!

-- David --

The FAQs are, I admit, rather out of date. It's quite a struggle finding time to do everything, and unfortunately the FAQ maintenance is usually one of those things that tends to fall off the to-do list for me each day. I'll update then as I can, but if there are other people who can offer assistance, either by way of maintaining existing FAQs or helping to write new ones, then I'd welcome them with open arms. Cheers! -- David --

I think the easiest to maintain is that the FAQ within the community is to be a sticky post with questions and then links to the answer-posts, wherever these reside.

<P>I think the easiest to maintain is that the FAQ within the community is to be a sticky post with questions and then links to the answer-posts, wherever these reside.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft