Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Wishes for Pegasusmail in future versions

I wish that when Pegasusmail will be ported to Windows Vista the look of the program in "Pegasus Mail classic Window look" even will be possible in future, because it is nice and functional. A spell checker for other languages than english would be great. It would be great if there was an option to activate when I was saving self made HTML - mails (with pictures insert) as an re-usable message. It should be possible to activate that the mail was saved with the full picture code insert the mail. Then I have no problems when the picture that was config to insert at later time is not more present in the file directory from the hard disc. The same was important for formated Mail - signatures (with pictures / logos). I think full program function on USB memory stick is very imported, because I know that people would like to use the program on different places, for example they have a journey. I don't use the mailclient from the Internet Service Provider or an Internet browser over "Online Mailing", because I will be independent from the ISP, so that I can change my ISP if I want without any problems or loosing of mails in the ISP mailboxes. With IMAP or using the mailclient from the ISP or an Internet browser over "Online Mailing" the mails / copies where placed on the ISP - server and full working with the mailboxes / mails is offline not possible and you are not independent from the ISP.

Don't get me wrong, for people / companies with different workstations and own Mailserver is IMAP a protocol who can be necessary or should be used. So it is now and in future necessary to have a nice, safe and easy to use mail program how Pegasus Mail it is.

Best wishes an thanks to David Harris and his team for his work,

Peggy from germany

<FONT face=Arial size=2> <P align=left>I wish that when Pegasusmail will be ported to Windows Vista the look of the program in "Pegasus Mail classic Window look" even will be possible in future, because it is nice and functional. A spell checker for other languages than english would be great. It would be great if there was an option to activate when I was saving self made HTML - mails (with pictures insert) as an re-usable message. It should be possible to activate that the mail was saved with the full picture code insert the mail. Then I have no problems when the picture that was config to insert at later time is not more present in the file directory from the hard disc. The same was important for formated Mail - signatures (with pictures / logos). I think full program function on USB memory stick is very imported, because I know that people would like to use the program on different places, for example they have a journey. I don't use the mailclient from the Internet Service Provider or an Internet browser over "Online Mailing", because I will be independent from the ISP, so that I can change my ISP if I want without any problems or loosing of mails in the ISP mailboxes. With IMAP or using the mailclient from the ISP or an Internet browser over "Online Mailing" the mails / copies where placed on the ISP - server and full working with the mailboxes / mails is offline not possible and you are not independent from the ISP. </P> <P align=left>Don't get me wrong, for people / companies with different workstations and own Mailserver is IMAP a protocol who can be necessary or should be used. So it is now and in future necessary to have a nice, safe and easy to use mail program how Pegasus Mail it is. </P> <P align=left>Best wishes an thanks to David Harris and his team for his work, </P> <P align=left>Peggy from germany </P></FONT>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft