Community Discussions and Support
Message forward or "bounce"

To make this work you need to have MercuryE running in the domain1.com instance of Mercury to perform the delivery to the anotherdomain.com instance. If you are using MercuryC to send via an external server the local 192.168.1.100 address will not be found.

You should perhaps have a look at the WSMTPEx.exe program instead? See this thread:

http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/14135.aspx 

/Rolf 

<p>To make this work you need to have MercuryE running in the domain1.com instance of Mercury to perform the delivery to the anotherdomain.com instance. If you are using MercuryC to send via an external server the local <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Tahoma; ">192.168.1.100 address will not be found.</span></p><p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Tahoma; ">You should perhaps have a look at the <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px; ">WSMTPEx.exe program instead? See this thread:</span></span></p><p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 13px; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; "><a href="javascript:void(0);">http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/14135.aspx</a></span> </span></span></p><p>/Rolf </p>

Hello friends, anybody can help me to redirect a mail from a instance of mercury to another instance of mercury running in the same machine. I try aliasing but doesn't works. By example   From: user1@domain1.com To user2@anotherdomain.com. I wish to redirect the mail to an running instance in the same machine serving the "anotherdomain.com" i alias user1@domain1.com to user2@[192.168.1.100] the ip from the instance of mercury is listen. But doesn't work.

The final task is not send the mail to the external  server via SMTP C.

Thanks in advance.

<P>Hello friends, anybody can help me to redirect a mail from a instance of mercury to another instance of mercury running in the same machine. I try aliasing but doesn't works. By example   From: user1@domain1.com To user2@anotherdomain.com. I wish to redirect the mail to an running instance in the same machine serving the "anotherdomain.com" i alias user1@domain1.com to user2@[192.168.1.100] the ip from the instance of mercury is listen. But doesn't work.</P><P> </P><P>The final task is not send the mail to the external  server via SMTP C.</P><P> </P><P>Thanks in advance.</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft