Mercury Suggestions
Support for german umlauts for IMAP server based searching

Hello,

are there any news about the umlaut search "problem"?

Thank you,
Martin

<p>Hello,</p><p>are there any news about the umlaut search "problem"? Thank you, Martin </p>

Hello there,

if i had one wish: Support for german umlauts (ä,ö,ü,ß) for IMAP server based searching.
One example with the current status:
When i search for mails with the content "Küchentisch" (that means kitchen table *g*) nothing would be found.
But when i search with the cue "chentisch" it works.

After every update i hopeful read the change log - in vain. [:'(]

So it would be great when mercury supports this umlauts in a future version. [Y] [H]
I am think (and hope *g*) that i am not the only german speaking guy that need the support!

Cheers,

Martin

<p>Hello there,</p><p>if i had one wish: Support for german umlauts (ä,ö,ü,ß) for IMAP server based searching. One example with the current status: When i search for mails with the content "Küchentisch" (that means kitchen table *g*) nothing would be found. But when i search with the cue "chentisch" it works.</p><p>After every update i hopeful read the change log - in vain. [:'(] </p><p>So it would be great when mercury supports this umlauts in a future version. [Y] [H] I am think (and hope *g*) that i am not the only german speaking guy that need the support!</p><p>Cheers,</p><p>Martin </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft