Extension development
Headers Extension

I know this thread is several years old but...

I was also using headers.dll, headers.fff & headers.pm successfully until recently (inside the last year).

However I am now running 4.70 and no headers from headers.pm appear in outgoing emails.

I can see the headers DLL in extensions manager and reporting is set to 4. 

Does this DLL not work under new versions of Pegasus?

I am familiar with the customs header facility and also the recently used list, so its easy to include a header without re-typing.

However its also far to easy to forget to include a custom header - the setting is not sticky. 

<p>I know this thread is several years old but...</p><p>I was also using headers.dll, headers.fff & headers.pm successfully until recently (inside the last year).</p><p>However I am now running 4.70 and no headers from headers.pm appear in outgoing emails.</p><p>I can see the headers DLL in extensions manager and reporting is set to 4. </p><p>Does this DLL not work under new versions of Pegasus?</p><p>I am familiar with the customs header facility and also the recently used list, so its easy to include a header without re-typing.</p><p><span style="font-size: 10pt;">However its also far to easy to forget to include a custom header - the setting is not sticky. </span></p><p> </p>

Hello,

am I the only who has problems with GRT's Headers extension? It does not seem to work anymore for me since Pegasus v4.51.

<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>am I the only who has problems with GRT's Headers extension? It does not seem to work anymore for me since Pegasus v4.51.</p>

[quote user="rogers"]

Hello,

am I the only who has problems with GRT's Headers extension? It does not seem to work anymore for me since Pegasus v4.51.

[/quote]

This feature is built in into the progam for a long time AFAIK. When you write a message, in the special pane you can add headers either by using previous ones or create a new one. When it's a reply the original  X- headers are shown there as well.

[quote user="rogers"]<p>Hello,</p><p>am I the only who has problems with GRT's Headers extension? It does not seem to work anymore for me since Pegasus v4.51.</p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>This feature is built in into the progam for a long time AFAIK. When you write a message, in the special pane you can add headers either by using previous ones or create a new one. When it's a reply the original  X- headers are shown there as well. </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

[quote user="Han v.d. Bogaerde"]

This feature is built in into the progam for a long time AFAIK. When you write a message, in the special pane you can add headers either by using previous ones or create a new one. When it's a reply the original  X- headers are shown there as well.[/quote]

It's not the same, because one has to add additional headers for each new message again. The "Headers extension" did this automatically.

[quote user="Han v.d. Bogaerde"] <p>This feature is built in into the progam for a long time AFAIK. When you write a message, in the special pane you can add headers either by using previous ones or create a new one. When it's a reply the original  X- headers are shown there as well.[/quote]</p><p>It's not the same, because one has to add additional headers for each new message again. The "Headers extension" did this automatically.</p><p> </p>

[quote user="rogers"]

The "Headers extension" did this automatically.

[/quote]

Do you see that the headers.dll as a Loading Extension in System Messages?

The extension functions correctly with v4.52

Note:
 System message reporting level must be 4 (or 5) at:

Tools > Options | User interface > Reporting/logging | System messages, and logging

<P>[quote user="rogers"]</P><P>The "Headers extension" did this automatically.</P><P>[/quote]</P><P> </P><P>Do you see that the headers.dll as a Loading Extension in System Messages?</P><P>The extension functions correctly with v4.52</P><P> Note:  System message reporting level must be 4 (or 5) at: <BLOCKQUOTE>Tools > Options | User interface > Reporting/logging | System messages, and logging </BLOCKQUOTE> <P></P><P> </P><P> </P>

Sorry for the late reply, did not see the answer.

The extension is loaded. The PM-file in my mailbox-dir is like before (the "..." are placeholders):

[<Default>]
number=4
header1=X-Archive: expiry=0
header2=X-No-Archive: yes
header3=X-PGP-Key-ID: ...
header4=X-PGP-Key-URL: <...>

&lt;p&gt;Sorry for the late reply, did not see the answer.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;The extension is loaded. The PM-file in my mailbox-dir is like before (the &quot;...&quot; are placeholders):&lt;/p&gt;[&amp;lt;Default&amp;gt;] number=4 header1=X-Archive: expiry=0 header2=X-No-Archive: yes header3=X-PGP-Key-ID: ... header4=X-PGP-Key-URL: &amp;lt;...&amp;gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft