Extension development
tagging incoming messages with the recipient name

I have no idea about C++ but what you should do is basically (from Pascal code):

- get a temp file name with mi.mercury_command(GET_TEMPFILE, @FileNameBuf, nil)

- extract the message to the temp file with mi.fm_extract_message(job, FileNameBuf, 0)

- modify file contents according to your wishes

- update the message with mi.ji_update_job_data(job, FileNameBuf)

- delete the temp file 

/Rolf 

<p>I have no idea about C++ but what you should do is basically (from Pascal code):</p><p>- get a temp file name with mi.mercury_command(GET_TEMPFILE, @FileNameBuf, nil)</p><p>- extract the message to the temp file with mi.fm_extract_message(job, FileNameBuf, 0)</p><p>- modify file contents according to your wishes</p><p>- update the message with mi.ji_update_job_data(job, FileNameBuf)</p><p>- delete the temp file </p><p>/Rolf </p><p> </p>

Hi all

i'm triying to write a daemon to add a header like this within every incoming message

X-Recipient:&nbsp;<recipient_name>
where recipient name is the real user name who is reciving the message

as same way PopFileD is doing but need some help about the c++ code...

does someone have any example of how write the code???

&lt;P&gt;Hi all&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;&amp;nbsp;i&#039;m triying to write a daemon to&amp;nbsp;add a header like this within every incoming message&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;CODE&gt;X-Recipient:&amp;nbsp;&amp;lt;recipient_name&amp;gt;&lt;/CODE&gt; where recipient name is the real user name who is reciving the message&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;as same way PopFileD is doing but need some help about the c++ code...&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P mce_keep=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt; &lt;P&gt;does someone have any&amp;nbsp;example of how write the code??? &lt;/P&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft