Community Discussions and Support
Using Public Folders

oh no, the downloads on my website are only some games, my son has coded :-)

but if there is interest in the utility i could make it downloadable as freeware. it "only" needs some work before: a small manual and a translation into english.

<P>oh no, the downloads on my website are only some games, my son has coded :-)</P> <P>but if there is interest in the utility i could make it downloadable as freeware. it "only" needs some work before: a small manual and a translation into english.</P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>

We have just started using Public folders for workflow in our sales and customer support department.   Relevant incoming emails are filtered by the account they are addressed to into a public folder.   Other users subscribed to the public folder do not see that there is a new email in it until they open the folder.

Is there a way around this problem, can the floder view be st to auto update in some way?

Thanks

We have just started using Public folders for workflow in our sales and customer support department.   Relevant incoming emails are filtered by the account they are addressed to into a public folder.   Other users subscribed to the public folder do not see that there is a new email in it until they open the folder. Is there a way around this problem, can the floder view be st to auto update in some way? Thanks

Up to now i don´t know about a way to make the happen within pegasus mail - especially in combination with mercury 4.51, which has the capability to deliver mails to public folders - it would be ideal to have such a feature in pegasus - and hope that it will be possible in some of the future releases. in the meantime i´ve written a utility, which does a similar job for me :-)

yours

ernst

<P>Up to now i don´t know about a way to make the happen within pegasus mail - especially in combination with mercury 4.51, which has the capability to deliver mails to public folders - it would be ideal to have such a feature in pegasus - and hope that it will be possible in some of the future releases. in the meantime i´ve written a utility, which does a similar job for me :-)</P> <P>yours</P> <P>ernst</P>

Thanks for the information.   How does your utility work?

Thanks for the information.   How does your utility work?

sorry about the long time it took for me to reply :-(

my utility works in the following way:

it is started with the directory, where the user has his mailbox. (example: gotmail.exe \\mailserver\mails\user)

when a new *.cnm or *.cnr is found a windows pops up and tells the user, that a new mail from: xxxxxx with the subject: xxxxxx has arrived.

with an text-ini-file in the mailbox it is possible to define public folders, which should also be checked for new mail

yours

ernst

<P>sorry about the long time it took for me to reply :-(</P> <P>my utility works in the following way:</P> <P>it is started with the directory, where the user has his mailbox. (example: gotmail.exe <A href="file://mailserver/mails/user">\\mailserver\mails\user</A>)</P> <P>when a new *.cnm or *.cnr is found a windows pops up and tells the user, that a new mail from: xxxxxx with the subject: xxxxxx has arrived.</P> <P>with an text-ini-file in the mailbox it is possible to define public folders, which should also be checked for new mail</P> <P>yours</P> <P>ernst</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft