Community Discussions and Support
Update 4.61 for the french version

The french translation module for v6.1 is available at www.pmail.com

Le module de traduction en français pour la version 6.1 est disponible sur www.pmail.com.

En espérant que vous l'apprécierez...

PS: si vous voulez devenir beta testeurs des versions françaises n'hésitez pas à nous le faire savoir

<p>The french translation module for v6.1 is available at www.pmail.com </p><p>Le module de traduction en français pour la version 6.1 est disponible sur www.pmail.com.</p><p>En espérant que vous l'apprécierez...</p><p>PS: si vous voulez devenir beta testeurs des versions françaises n'hésitez pas à nous le faire savoir </p>

I suppose that to be able to update to the new 4.61 version it is necessary to wait for the french add-on. Am I right ?. Do you know when this add-on will be published ?

Many thanks and best regards,

<P>I suppose that to be able to update to the new 4.61 version it is necessary to wait for the french add-on. Am I right ?. Do you know when this add-on will be published ?</P> <P>Many thanks and best regards,</P>

Looking forward to the French version as well. I've converted family members and many friends who only speak French.

<p>Looking forward to the French version as well. I've converted family members and many friends who only speak French.</p>

The French version is actually in test mode, we still have to build an installer.

Let's say that it will be ready for release by the end of the next week.

Thanks for your patience

<p>The French version is actually in test mode, we still have to build an installer.</p><p>Let's say that it will be ready for release by the end of the next week.</p><p>Thanks for your patience </p>

[quote user="PHR"]

I suppose that to be able to update to the new 4.61 version it is necessary to wait for the french add-on. Am I right ?. Do you know when this add-on will be published ?

Many thanks and best regards,

[/quote]

You can download and instal the 4.61 version but it will run in English for a few days (the time to provide a French module for this new version).

Regards

[quote user="PHR"]<p>I suppose that to be able to update to the new 4.61 version it is necessary to wait for the french add-on. Am I right ?. Do you know when this add-on will be published ?</p> <p>Many thanks and best regards,</p><p>[/quote]</p><p>You can download and instal the 4.61 version but it will run in English for a few days (the time to provide a French module for this new version).</p><p>Regards </p>

Merci de ces informations ... et aussi de votre travail.

Merci de ces informations ... et aussi de votre travail.

[quote user="PHR"]Merci de ces informations ... et aussi de votre travail.[/quote]

+1 On peut dire que c'est du service rapide!

<p>[quote user="PHR"]Merci de ces informations ... et aussi de votre travail.[/quote]</p><p>+1 On peut dire que c'est du service rapide!</p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft