Extension development
Spamhalter Whitelist Database - missing spam correction fills whitelist database

thanks Rolf, I now used this setting and indeed, the whitelist doesn't grow now when I send missed spam to the spam correction account ! Many thanks for your help ! regards, dabreaka

thanks Rolf, I now used this setting and indeed, the whitelist doesn't grow now when I send missed spam to the spam correction account ! Many thanks for your help ! regards, dabreaka

Hi all,

I'm using mercury/32 v 4.74 and spamhalter 4.5.1.411. I have a spam and a nospam user account - when I forward not detected spam with spamgrabber addin from outlook to the spam@ouremail.local account, I recognize that all email adresses in the forwarded email are added to the white4.db3 - I use the sqlite database browser tool (use of spamgrabber not critical, also a direct forward with outlook directly  produces this result). As far as I understand, the white4.db3 is only filled when users sent emails and this triggers spamhalter to add the to: adress to the whitelist.

What going wrong here? Many thanks in advance for any ideas / help. Best regards

Claus

<p>Hi all,</p><p> I'm using mercury/32 v 4.74 and spamhalter 4.5.1.411. I have a spam and a nospam user account - when I forward not detected spam with spamgrabber addin from outlook to the spam@ouremail.local account, I recognize that all email adresses in the forwarded email are added to the white4.db3 - I use the sqlite database browser tool (use of spamgrabber not critical, also a direct forward with outlook directly  produces this result). As far as I understand, the white4.db3 is only filled when users sent emails and this triggers spamhalter to add the to: adress to the whitelist.</p><p> </p><p>What going wrong here? Many thanks in advance for any ideas / help. Best regards</p><p>Claus</p><p> </p>

According to the Spamhalter manual, Whitelist/Blacklist: "All e-mail addresses in the message are processed (except the To field), not only in the headers, but in the message body, as well.". If you don't want to whitelist this way there is a setting for it (Ignore automatic white-black listing) in the current version of Spamhalter.

/Rolf 

<p>According to the Spamhalter manual, Whitelist/Blacklist: "All e-mail addresses in the message are processed (except the To field), not only in the headers, but in the message body, as well.". If you don't want to whitelist this way there is a setting for it (Ignore automatic white-black listing) in the current version of Spamhalter.</p><p>/Rolf </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft