Extension development
A new plugin

[quote user="Michael Robertson"][quote user="Steffan"]

[quote user="Michael Robertson"]Why is it a good thing that Pegasus Mail be made "hard to close"?[/quote]

On the other hand, I've read posts in certain threads about settings that wouldn't stick, the alleged reason being that Pegasus was not closed "properly", the proper way being: click File | Exit. If Pegasus is made hard to close, the closing method just described is the only way to close it.[/quote]

Interesting.  I must admit, I've made changes to Pegasus Mail in the past without exiting "properly" and so far they seem to stick.[/quote]

It's just one of these inextinguishable myths that there's a difference: If Pegasus Mail doesn't store its settings properly on shutdown there is some irregularity like a silent (i.e. without error message) crash involved, otherwise it really doesn't matter how you close it.

[quote user="Michael Robertson"][quote user="Steffan"]<p>[quote user="Michael Robertson"]Why is it a good thing that Pegasus Mail be made "hard to close"?[/quote]</p><p>On the other hand, I've read posts in certain threads about settings that wouldn't stick, the alleged reason being that Pegasus was not closed "properly", the proper way being: click File | Exit. If Pegasus is made hard to close, the closing method just described is the only way to close it.[/quote]</p><p>Interesting.  I must admit, I've made changes to Pegasus Mail in the past without exiting "properly" and so far they seem to stick.[/quote]</p><p>It's just one of these inextinguishable myths that there's a difference: If Pegasus Mail doesn't store its settings properly on shutdown there is some irregularity like a silent (i.e. without error message) crash involved, otherwise it really doesn't matter how you close it.</p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

I wrote a little plugin and was hoping for some feedback.  Read about it here:

http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.txt

Get it (4665 bytes) here:

ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip

http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip

Thanks!

P.S.  The software used for these forums is nice.  The forums work very well.  I just inserted links with virtually no effort. 

- Vince

<p>I wrote a little plugin and was hoping for some feedback.  Read about it here:</p><p>  <a href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/%7Evefatica/xclose32.txt" title="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.txt" mce_href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.txt">http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.txt</a></p><p>  Get it (4665 bytes) here:   <a href="ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip" title="ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip" mce_href="ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip">ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip</a> </p><p>  <a href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/%7Evefatica/xclose32.zip" title="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip" mce_href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip">http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip</a></p><p>Thanks!</p><p>P.S.  The software used for these forums is nice.  The forums work very well.  I just inserted links with virtually no effort. </p><p> - Vince   </p>

Hi Vince,

i just d/l your plugin and tested it right away. It´s great. I like the

"hard to close" and "tray to foreground" feature, so i don´t have to click the tray icon 4x anymore [:D]

thx for your excellent work,
 greets from germany

<p>Hi Vince,</p><p> </p><p>i just d/l your plugin and tested it right away. It´s great. I like the </p><pre>"hard to close" and "tray to foreground" feature, so i don´t have to click the tray icon 4x anymore [:D]</pre><pre> </pre><pre>thx for your excellent work,</pre><pre> greets from germany</pre><pre> </pre><pre> </pre><p> </p>

[quote user="bitseeker"] 

i just d/l your plugin and tested it right away. It´s great. I like the

"hard to close" and "tray to foreground" feature, so i don´t have to click the tray icon 4x anymore [:D]

[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback bitseeker.  They're all features I hope DH will incorporate in a future version.  Got any ideas for what else might be done at startup time?

Since I first mentioned it here I changed the technique a little.  It now uses functions which are (according to the docs) available only on XP or later.

- Vince

[quote user="bitseeker"] <p>i just d/l your plugin and tested it right away. It´s great. I like the </p><pre>"hard to close" and "tray to foreground" feature, so i don´t have to click the tray icon 4x anymore [:D]</pre><p>[/quote]</p><p>Thanks for the feedback bitseeker.  They're all features I hope DH will incorporate in a future version.  Got any ideas for what else might be done at startup time?</p><p>Since I first mentioned it here I changed the technique a little.  It now uses functions which are (according to the docs) available only on XP or later.</p><p> - Vince  </p>

Nice extension, I presume machine language/assembler?

Martin 

<p>Nice extension, I presume machine language/assembler?</p><p>Martin </p>

[quote user="irelam"]

Nice extension, I presume machine language/assembler?

Martin 

[/quote]

No, good old Win32/VC8.  It doesn't use any C runtime library routines so I linked it with "/ENTRY:MyCustomEntry" and avoided the RTL initialization that DllMain usually does.  That's how it gets to be so small.  If I merely change the entry point to DllMain, it becomes about 42 KB.

[quote user="irelam"]<p>Nice extension, I presume machine language/assembler?</p><p>Martin </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>No, good old Win32/VC8.  It doesn't use any C runtime library routines so I linked it with "/ENTRY:MyCustomEntry" and avoided the RTL initialization that DllMain usually does.  That's how it gets to be so small.  If I merely change the entry point to DllMain, it becomes about 42 KB.</p>

Hi !

First of all, this plug-in is GREAT !!!! My operating system is not Windows XP SP2, but windows 2000 Professional, and on that it did not work at the beginning. To be precise, I unzipped the file into Pegasus Mail root directory but nothing happened. Then, I renamed the file "xclose32.FFF" into "xclose32.FFR", and it worked perfectly. I think this should be added to the readme file. One other thing, why not ask putting this plug-in into the download section of the community site ?

Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Cheers !

Ginhead. 

<p>Hi !</p><p>First of all, this plug-in is GREAT !!!! My operating system is not Windows XP SP2, but windows 2000 Professional, and on that it did not work at the beginning. To be precise, I unzipped the file into Pegasus Mail root directory but nothing happened. Then, I renamed the file "xclose32.FFF" into "xclose32.FFR", and it worked perfectly. I think this should be added to the readme file. One other thing, why not ask putting this plug-in into the download section of the community site ?</p><p>Thank you for taking the time to write this.</p><p>Cheers !</p><p>Ginhead. </p>

[quote user="Ginhead"]

My operating system is not Windows XP SP2, but windows 2000 Professional, and on that it did not work at the beginning. To be precise, I unzipped the file into Pegasus Mail root directory but nothing happened. Then, I renamed the file "xclose32.FFF" into "xclose32.FFR", and it worked perfectly. I think this should be added to the readme file. One other thing, why not ask putting this plug-in into the download section of the community site ?

[/quote]

I know nothing, and can find no information, about FFR files.  Renaming the FFF file with FFR doesn't work here.  Perhaps someone can enlighten us.

The docs say, of three functions I use in the latest ones, that COMCTL32.DLL v5.8 or later is needed and that Windows XP is the minimum operating system.  Maybe you have an older version of the extension, maybe the docs are just wrong, or maybe you have a sufficient COMCTL32.DLL (what's your version?) because of a service pack, update or other MS installation.

XClose32 has little exposure so far (but so far all positive comments).  When I and others are convinced that it's sound, I'd be pleased if it were included in the download section.  Who administers the download section?

[quote user="Ginhead"] <p>My operating system is not Windows XP SP2, but windows 2000 Professional, and on that it did not work at the beginning. To be precise, I unzipped the file into Pegasus Mail root directory but nothing happened. Then, I renamed the file "xclose32.FFF" into "xclose32.FFR", and it worked perfectly. I think this should be added to the readme file. One other thing, why not ask putting this plug-in into the download section of the community site ?</p><p>[/quote]</p><p>I know nothing, and can find no information, about FFR files.  Renaming the FFF file with FFR doesn't work here.  Perhaps someone can enlighten us.</p><p>The docs say, of three functions I use in the latest ones, that COMCTL32.DLL v5.8 or later is needed and that Windows XP is the minimum operating system.  Maybe you have an older version of the extension, maybe the docs are just wrong, or maybe you have a sufficient COMCTL32.DLL (what's your version?) because of a service pack, update or other MS installation.</p><p>XClose32 has little exposure so far (but so far all positive comments).  When I and others are convinced that it's sound, I'd be pleased if it were included in the download section.  Who administers the download section?  </p>

[quote user="Ginhead"]

Hi !

First of all, this plug-in is GREAT !!!! My operating system is not Windows XP SP2, but windows 2000 Professional, and on that it did not work at the beginning. To be precise, I unzipped the file into Pegasus Mail root directory but nothing happened. Then, I renamed the file "xclose32.FFF" into "xclose32.FFR", and it worked perfectly. I think this should be added to the readme file. One other thing, why not ask putting this plug-in into the download section of the community site ?

Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Cheers !

Ginhead. 

[/quote]

FFF works for English language, what language are you running?

[quote user="Ginhead"]<p>Hi !</p><p>First of all, this plug-in is GREAT !!!! My operating system is not Windows XP SP2, but windows 2000 Professional, and on that it did not work at the beginning. To be precise, I unzipped the file into Pegasus Mail root directory but nothing happened. Then, I renamed the file "xclose32.FFF" into "xclose32.FFR", and it worked perfectly. I think this should be added to the readme file. One other thing, why not ask putting this plug-in into the download section of the community site ?</p><p>Thank you for taking the time to write this.</p><p>Cheers !</p><p>Ginhead. </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>FFF works for English language, what language are you running?</p><p> </p>

Ginhead wrote: FFF works for English language, what language are you running?

I use English.  Does each supported language have its own extension for a form facts file?  What's FFR?  I am not qualified to translate XCLOSE32.FFF into other languages.  How should I handle it?  Would it suffice to say, in XCLOSE32.TXT, that it may be necessary to rename XCLOSE32.FFF with an extension appropriate to your language module?

As for it running on Windows 2000, my best guess is that you have a satisfactory COMCTL32.DLL because of some MS software installation, perhaps an updated IE.

Thanks!

<p>Ginhead wrote: FFF works for English language, what language are you running?</p><p>I use English.  Does each supported language have its own extension for a form facts file?  What's FFR?  I am not qualified to translate XCLOSE32.FFF into other languages.  How should I handle it?  Would it suffice to say, in XCLOSE32.TXT, that it may be necessary to rename XCLOSE32.FFF with an extension appropriate to your language module? </p><p>As for it running on Windows 2000, my best guess is that you have a satisfactory COMCTL32.DLL because of some MS software installation, perhaps an updated IE.</p><p>Thanks!  </p>

[quote user="Vincent Fatica"]

I wrote a little plugin and was hoping for some feedback.

[/quote]

Hello,

In order to use the plugin I must exempt Pegasus from Data Execution Prevention (DEP).
XP Pro sp2 / 5.1.2600.2562

Regards,
Guy
[quote user="Vincent Fatica"]<P>I wrote a little plugin and was hoping for some feedback.</P><P> </P>[/quote] Hello, In order to use the plugin I must exempt Pegasus from Data Execution Prevention (DEP). XP Pro sp2 / 5.1.2600.2562 Regards, Guy

[quote user="Guy"][quote user="Vincent Fatica"]

I wrote a little plugin and was hoping for some feedback.

[/quote]
In order to use the plugin I must exempt Pegasus from Data Execution Prevention (DEP).
[/quote]

Thanks Guy.  I didn't know about DEP in XP but I do know about it in Vista and should have anticipated the problem.  XClose32 asks (using a Pegasus Mail extension mechanism) for about 160 bytes of memory in which to write a couple of additions to the window process of the main window.  Done this way, the memory comes from Pegasus Mail's "heap", an area typically containing data.  I changed XClose32 so it uses the VirtualAlloc function to get the memory and told that function to mark the memory as executable.  It seems to me that this should fix the DEP problem but I have nothing around here to test it on.  New files are in place (links below).  Please tell me if this fixes the problem.

ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip

http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip

[quote user="Guy"][quote user="Vincent Fatica"]<p>I wrote a little plugin and was hoping for some feedback.</p><p>[/quote] In order to use the plugin I must exempt Pegasus from Data Execution Prevention (DEP). XP Pro sp2 / 5.1.2600.2562 [/quote]</p><p>Thanks Guy.  I didn't know about DEP in XP but I do know about it in Vista and should have anticipated the problem.  XClose32 asks (using a Pegasus Mail extension mechanism) for about 160 bytes of memory in which to write a couple of additions to the window process of the main window.  Done this way, the memory comes from Pegasus Mail's "heap", an area typically containing data.  I changed XClose32 so it uses the VirtualAlloc function to get the memory and told that function to mark the memory as executable.  It seems to me that this should fix the DEP problem but I have nothing around here to test it on.  New files are in place (links below).  Please tell me if this fixes the problem.</p><p><a href="ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip" title="ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip" mce_href="ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip">ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32.zip</a></p><p><a href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/%7Evefatica/xclose32.zip" title="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip" mce_href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip">http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip</a></p><p><a href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/%7Evefatica/xclose32.zip" title="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip" mce_href="http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32.zip"></a>  </p>

Guy wrote: In order to use the plugin I must exempt Pegasus from Data Execution Prevention (DEP).

Thanks, Guy.  I replied in depth, but with links, so I think a moderator must approve the post.  In the meantime ... there's an updated xclose32.zip in place at the original locations.  Please try it and let me know if it fixes the DEP problem.

<p>Guy wrote: In order to use the plugin I must exempt Pegasus from Data Execution Prevention (DEP). XP Pro sp2 / 5.1.2600.2562</p><p>Thanks, Guy.  I replied in depth, but with links, so I think a moderator must approve the post.  In the meantime ... there's an updated xclose32.zip in place at the original locations.  Please try it and let me know if it fixes the DEP problem.</p><p> </p>

Hi !

I have just updated your plug-in by taking the latest version, but it is not working anymore. Therefore I was wondering if you could send me by email the previous one which was perfectly working. Also, may I suggest that you number the different versions of the plug-in.

I already miss it. Thanks !

Ginhead. 

<p>Hi !</p><p>I have just updated your plug-in by taking the latest version, but it is not working anymore. Therefore I was wondering if you could send me by email the previous one which was perfectly working. Also, may I suggest that you number the different versions of the plug-in.</p><p>I already miss it. Thanks !</p><p>Ginhead. </p>

[quote user="Ginhead"]

I have just updated your plug-in by taking the latest version, but it is not working anymore. Therefore I was wondering if you could send me by email the previous one which was perfectly working. Also, may I suggest that you number the different versions of the plug-in.

Ginhead. 

[/quote]

Do you get any error messages?

[quote user="Ginhead"] <p>I have just updated your plug-in by taking the latest version, but it is not working anymore. Therefore I was wondering if you could send me by email the previous one which was perfectly working. Also, may I suggest that you number the different versions of the plug-in.</p><p>I already miss it. Thanks !</p><p>Ginhead. </p><p>[/quote]</p><p>Do you get any error messages?</p><p>  </p>

[quote user="Ginhead"]

[/quote]

Ginhead, I couldn't figure out how to add an attachment to an email while using the forum's email interface.  So I put the following files in place.  The XClose32 in them uses the old method to allocate memory in Pegasus Mail.

ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32nodep.zip

http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32nodep.zip

Oddly, I turned DEP on and could *not* make the older one fail (and I *know* it executes code from a data location).  And I can't imagine why the newer one would fail for you.  I made a little change to the newer one (xclose32.zip); perhaps you'd try it again.

[quote user="Ginhead"]<p>I have just updated your plug-in by taking the latest version, but it is not working anymore. Therefore I was wondering if you could send me by email the previous one which was perfectly working. Also, may I suggest that you number the different versions of the plug-in.</p><p>I already miss it. Thanks !</p><p>[/quote]</p><p>Ginhead, I couldn't figure out how to add an attachment to an email while using the forum's email interface.  So I put the following files in place.  The XClose32 in them uses the old method to allocate memory in Pegasus Mail.</p><p>ftp://lucky.syr.edu/pmaddons/xclose32nodep.zip</p><p>http://barnyard.syr.edu/~vefatica/xclose32nodep.zip</p><p>Oddly, I turned DEP on and could *not* make the older one fail (and I *know* it executes code from a data location).  And I can't imagine why the newer one would fail for you.  I made a little change to the newer one (xclose32.zip); perhaps you'd try it again.</p>

Hi !

Unfortunately again, none of the now available versions are working. I get an initialization error message at Pegasus Mail start-up. However, in the very first version I used, everything was going fine. I have this version on my external hard drive, but this damn fool of a hard drive just decided to die on me ... it seems. However, since I only have my laptop and not any desktop computer, I will have to wait till the end of the month to have fun retrieving my data. Also, I posted a new thread concerning a strange behavior of Pegasus Mail that started after I installed the first updated version of the plug-in. I do not know if this behavior is related to that or not, I guess I will see the advice of the community. Also I wanted to use the mailing list, but since all my incoming emails are automatically moved to a particular folder, named X, I cannot use it because all the messages that I would send and receive would be buried under a huge amount of emails in X.

Cheers !

Ginhead.

Ps : If you could give me the version just prior to the first modification regarding the DEP problem, I would be more than happy since it is really a nice plug-in. 

<p>Hi !</p><p>Unfortunately again, none of the now available versions are working. I get an initialization error message at Pegasus Mail start-up. However, in the very first version I used, everything was going fine. I have this version on my external hard drive, but this damn fool of a hard drive just decided to die on me ... it seems. However, since I only have my laptop and not any desktop computer, I will have to wait till the end of the month to have fun retrieving my data. Also, I posted a new thread concerning a strange behavior of Pegasus Mail that started after I installed the first updated version of the plug-in. I do not know if this behavior is related to that or not, I guess I will see the advice of the community. Also I wanted to use the mailing list, but since all my incoming emails are automatically moved to a particular folder, named X, I cannot use it because all the messages that I would send and receive would be buried under a huge amount of emails in X.</p><p>Cheers !</p><p>Ginhead.</p><p>Ps : If you could give me the version just prior to the first modification regarding the DEP problem, I would be more than happy since it is really a nice plug-in. </p>

[quote user="Ginhead"]

Unfortunately again, none of the now available versions are working. I get an initialization error message at Pegasus Mail start-up.

Ps : If you could give me the version just prior to the first modification regarding the DEP problem, I would be more than happy since it is really a nice plug-in. 

[/quote]

What does the error message say (all of it, if it's a message box you can copy it with <Ctrl-C>)?  On both sites, xclose32nodep.zip should (now) contain a DLL exactly like the one before the DEP changes.  Try it again (but I'd guess you have something else wrong).  FWIW, the only difference between the one currently in xclose32.zip (DEP fix?) and the earlier one is a single line of code which determines how memory is allocated

// old way
        //pRemoteData = (LPREMOTE_DATA) SendMessage(hWndMyParent, WM_F_MALLOC, sizeof(REMOTE_DATA), 0);

// new way
        pRemoteData = (LPREMOTE_DATA) VirtualAlloc(NULL, sizeof(REMOTE_DATA), MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE);

[quote user=&quot;Ginhead&quot;] &lt;p&gt;Unfortunately again, none of the now available versions are working. I get an initialization error message at Pegasus Mail start-up. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Ps : If you could give me the version just prior to the first modification regarding the DEP problem, I would be more than happy since it is really a nice plug-in.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;What does the error message say (all of it, if it&#039;s a message box you can copy it with &amp;lt;Ctrl-C&amp;gt;)?&amp;nbsp; On both sites, xclose32nodep.zip should (now) contain a DLL exactly like the one before the DEP changes.&amp;nbsp; Try it again (but I&#039;d guess you have something else wrong).&amp;nbsp; FWIW, the only difference between the one currently in xclose32.zip (DEP fix?) and the earlier one is a single line of code which determines how memory is allocated&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt; &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; // old way &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; //pRemoteData = (LPREMOTE_DATA) SendMessage(hWndMyParent, WM_F_MALLOC, sizeof(REMOTE_DATA), 0);&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; // new way &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; pRemoteData = (LPREMOTE_DATA) VirtualAlloc(NULL, sizeof(REMOTE_DATA), MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE); &amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

[quote user="Ginhead"]

Unfortunately again, none of the now available versions are working. I get an initialization error message at Pegasus Mail start-up. However, in the very first version I used, everything was going fine. I have this version on my external hard drive, but this damn fool of a hard drive just decided to die on me ... it seems. However, since I only have my laptop and not any desktop computer, I will have to wait till the end of the month to have fun retrieving my data.

[/quote]

Are you saying you can't get it working on another computer?  If that computer is also Windows 2000, perhaps it doesn't have a sufficiently new COMCTL32.DLL.

[quote user=&quot;Ginhead&quot;]&lt;p&gt;Unfortunately again, none of the now available versions are working. I get an initialization error message at Pegasus Mail start-up. However, in the very first version I used, everything was going fine. I have this version on my external hard drive, but this damn fool of a hard drive just decided to die on me ... it seems. However, since I only have my laptop and not any desktop computer, I will have to wait till the end of the month to have fun retrieving my data. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;[/quote]&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Are you saying you can&#039;t get it working on another computer?&amp;nbsp; If that computer is also Windows 2000, perhaps it doesn&#039;t have a sufficiently new COMCTL32.DLL.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

Hi !

Well, I found a solution for my filtering problem which has nothing to do in any possible way with the update of your plug-in or its use. I will now try the versions you made available lately. Also, the first time I used and installed your plug-in, I made a quick search on my hard drive for the COMCTL32.DLL, and the search was not successful meaning, I guess, that I do not have such a file.

Cheers !

Ginhead.

&lt;p&gt;Hi !&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Well, I found a solution for my filtering problem which has nothing to do in any possible way with the update of your plug-in or its use. I will now try the versions you made available lately. Also, the first time I used and installed your plug-in, I made a quick search on my hard drive for the COMCTL32.DLL, and the search was not successful meaning, I guess, that I do not have such a file.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Cheers !&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Ginhead. &amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft