Extension development
Export addressbook to .csv

Hi Irelam

Thanks for the clarification - have now found the export option.

My mistake, (-:

Rgds

Keith 

<p>Hi Irelam</p><p>Thanks for the clarification - have now found the export option.</p><p> My mistake, (-:</p><p>Rgds</p><p>Keith </p>

Please, I want to export my Pegasus address book as a .csv file. Can I do this in Pegasus Version 4.63 (Win 32), Dec 22 2011 , build 325  WITHOUT a plug-in or separate utility?

Please, I want to export my Pegasus address book as a .csv file. Can I do this in Pegasus Version 4.63 (Win 32), Dec 22 2011 , build 325  WITHOUT a plug-in or separate utility?

A few short steps is all it takes.

1. Open the addressbook. and select all the entries

2 On Pegasus Mail menu click the address book tab

3. Select the Export Tab-Delimited and supply a file to save the entries

4. In your favorite spreadsheet program, import the file from 3 by selecting Tab-delimited filetype

5 In the spreadsheet program in menu File/SaveAs  choose Comma-delimited file. 

The only problem is that the tab-delimited file does not have column names, so when you import into the target application you may have to reorder the columns of data (best done in the spreadsheet program via "column move"

HTH

Martin. 

<p>A few short steps is all it takes.</p><p>1. Open the addressbook. and select all the entries</p><p>2 On Pegasus Mail menu click the address book tab</p><p>3. Select the Export Tab-Delimited and supply a file to save the entries</p><p>4. In your favorite spreadsheet program, import the file from 3 by selecting Tab-delimited filetype</p><p>5 In the spreadsheet program in menu File/SaveAs  choose Comma-delimited file. </p><p>The only problem is that the tab-delimited file does not have column names, so when you import into the target application you may have to reorder the columns of data (best done in the spreadsheet program via "column move"</p><p>HTH</p><p>Martin. </p>

You must be using a different Pegasus than the one I have been using for the last 15 years. I have been using V4.63 since it came out - nowhere is there any option to export from the address book

[*-)] 

<p>You must be using a different Pegasus than the one I have been using for the last 15 years. I have been using V4.63 since it came out - nowhere is there any option to export from the address book</p><p>[*-)] </p>

Sorry I didn't make that clear. You need to open an address book first :-(   You will then see an item on the Pegasus Mail menu for  "Address books"

Now open that menu item....

Martin 

<p>Sorry I didn't make that clear. You need to open an address book first :-(   You will then see an item on the Pegasus Mail menu for  "Address books"</p><p>Now open that menu item....</p><p>Martin </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft