Developer's musings
About this blog

Over the years, a comment I have heard frequently is that people would like to know a little more about the person behind the programs... This blog is my answer to that request: I'm sure it will bore many people, and annoy some, but such is the way of the world... [;)]

As such, this blog is intended as a piece of pure self-indulgence... [:)]  It's

a place where I will periodically comment, rant, muse, or ponder things

that interest me at the time. There is no democracy here: only I can post in this blog - I hope, however, that people will perceive it as a benevolent dictatorship.

My interests are quite wide and varied, but include photography (I was a professional photographer many years ago), fine wine, music, English literature, comedy and cooking, so expect to see that type of stuff occurring here from time to time.

I don't guarantee that I'll update this blog frequently or copiously, but I promise I'll do my best.

Cheers to you all!

-- David Harris --
Author, Pegasus Mail and Mercury.

<p>Over the years, a comment I have heard frequently is that people would like to know a little more about the person behind the programs... This blog is my answer to that request: I'm sure it will bore many people, and annoy some, but such is the way of the world... [;)] </p><p>As such, this blog is intended as a piece of pure self-indulgence... [:)]  It's a place where I will periodically comment, rant, muse, or ponder things that interest me at the time. There is no democracy here: only I can post in this blog - I hope, however, that people will perceive it as a benevolent dictatorship.</p><p>My interests are quite wide and varied, but include photography (I was a professional photographer many years ago), fine wine, music, English literature, comedy and cooking, so expect to see that type of stuff occurring here from time to time.</p><p>I don't guarantee that I'll update this blog frequently or copiously, but I promise I'll do my best.</p><p>Cheers to you all!</p><p>-- David Harris -- Author, Pegasus Mail and Mercury.</p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft