Community Discussions and Support
Setting defaults on Filters

Thank you, anyway.

Anyone else have an idea??

Lydia

<p>Thank you, anyway. </p><p> Anyone else have an idea??</p><p>Lydia </p>

I am using Pegasus Ver 4.72.572, Feb 19 2016, build 572.

When I create a filter to force an incoming mail into a particular folder, I often just hit <Enter> or a letter key to accept the default options: 

L - to get started with the message in front of me

<Enter> - "Examine the message's sender and recipient addresses"

F - for "From"

M - for "Move" and L - for "Select a mail folder"

<Enter> - to select the folder I'm in

<Enter> - for "Finish"

This selects for me the following headers:

From, Reply to, CC and Sender

Is there some way to NOT have it include CC? At the moment, I have to edit the rule and remove that tick mark.

Thank you.

Lydia

<Enter> - for "Close"

&lt;p&gt;I am using Pegasus Ver 4.72.572, Feb 19 2016, build 572.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;When I create a filter to force an incoming mail into a particular folder, I often just hit &amp;lt;Enter&amp;gt; or a letter key to accept the default options:&amp;nbsp; &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;L - to get started with the message in front of me &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;Enter&amp;gt; - &quot;Examine the message&#039;s sender and recipient addresses&quot;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;F - for &quot;From&quot;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;M - for &quot;Move&quot; and L - for &quot;Select a mail folder&quot;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;Enter&amp;gt; - to select the folder I&#039;m in&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;Enter&amp;gt; - for &quot;Finish&quot;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;This selects for me the following headers:&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;From, Reply to, CC and Sender&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Is there some way to NOT have it include CC? At the moment, I have to edit the rule and remove that tick mark.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Lydia &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;Enter&amp;gt; - for &quot;Close&quot;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;

I don't understand why CC is included as a From and don't know of a way to change the behavior of that wizard.

I don&#039;t understand why CC is included as a From and don&#039;t know of a way to change the behavior of that wizard.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft