Community Discussions and Support
Getting emails not addresses to me

Who are they addressed to?

As you may be aware you can set up a distribution list and specify a To: address which will replace the recipient addresses in the list.  

<p>Who are they addressed to?</p><p>As you may be aware you can set up a distribution list and specify a To: address which will replace the recipient addresses in the list.  </p>

There seems to be some type of scam around. I have been getting enails that are not adressed to me. I look at the raw view and find no reference to my email address. They seem to be about perhaps blockchain transactions I do not click on the url engagily supplied. I reported them to Telstra but have had no replys. Does anyone know how this can happen. I have been using Pegasus since it started but never had such emails. I do get the odd one addressed to me offering chat with a female though!

Thanks,

Ron

<p>There seems to be some type of scam around. I have been getting enails that are not adressed to me. I look at the raw view and find no reference to my email address. They seem to be about perhaps blockchain transactions I do not click on the url engagily supplied. I reported them to Telstra but have had no replys. Does anyone know how this can happen. I have been using Pegasus since it started but never had such emails. I do get the odd one addressed to me offering chat with a female though!</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Ron </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft