Community Discussions and Support
Space suddenly too wide

Between emails on Saturday the width a space takes up when I compose an email or reply has doubled or tripled. Even the text of the original email when I reply is rejustified.

However the emails sent like this appear ok when received.

I have restored pmail from various days previous (it is backed up daily) and even a fresh install but problem persists.

Here is what it should look like:

a a a a a a 

and what I get now

a  a  a  a   a  a

PC is running fully uptodated Windows 10.

My version on Windows 7 is ok.

Any ideas. I have changed fonts and the rest of the PC is ok. 

<p>Between emails on Saturday the width a space takes up when I compose an email or reply has doubled or tripled. Even the text of the original email when I reply is rejustified.</p><p>However the emails sent like this appear ok when received.</p><p>I have restored pmail from various days previous (it is backed up daily) and even a fresh install but problem persists.</p><p>Here is what it should look like:</p><p>a a a a a a </p><p>and what I get now</p><p>a  a  a  a   a  a</p><p>PC is running fully uptodated Windows 10.</p><p>My version on Windows 7 is ok.</p><p>Any ideas. I have changed fonts and the rest of the PC is ok. </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft