Community Discussions and Support
IE Renderer v2.6.2.0 problem(s)

Yes, it would be nice if the history on the download page included v2.6.2.12 but it's not like v2.6.2.12 isn't disclosed.  Information about it is in the History.htm file included in the downloaded zip.

Yes, it would be nice if the history on the download page included v2.6.2.12 but it's not like v2.6.2.12 isn't disclosed.  Information about it is in the History.htm file included in the downloaded zip.

Hi

Just to confirm (here) that I also see two problems with IE Renderer v2.6.2.0

1) Loss of Right-Click folder Info If IERenderer is enabled

2) The "New?" choice of browser does not work here

On checking IERenderer.ini I do have a number of new additions (oddly now sorted alphbetically) which I think were made after I tested and configured it

BrowserMenu=YES

<p>Hi</p><p>Just to confirm (here) that I also see two problems with IE Renderer v2.6.2.0 </p><p>1) Loss of Right-Click folder Info If IERenderer is enabled</p><p>2) The "New?" choice of browser does not work here</p><p> </p><p>On checking IERenderer.ini I do have a number of new additions (oddly now sorted alphbetically) which I think were made after I tested and configured it</p><p>BrowserMenu=YES </p>

IER has been updated to 2.6.2.2 but I'm guessing you have already found that out.

IER has been updated to 2.6.2.2 but I'm guessing you have already found that out.

[quote user="Shades"]On checking IERenderer.ini I do have a number of new additions (oddly now sorted alphbetically) which I think were made after I tested and configured it[/quote]

It is recommended to not fiddle with IER's config file manually since this might have unpredictable side effects - if not being told so. IER provides a configuration dialog (accessible via its toolbar button menu) for modifying most of its options including the browser submenu (this has been mentioned in the update history for IER 2.5.0.0). It is supposed to be enabled by default, BTW, I just wonder why it doesn't appear so for all users. There's still an issue with menu handling, though, which will be fixed in the next update coming soon, which will also try to fix some more image display related issues.

<p>[quote user="Shades"]On checking IERenderer.ini I do have a number of new additions (oddly now sorted alphbetically) which I think were made after I tested and configured it[/quote]</p><p>It is recommended to <i>not</i> fiddle with IER's config file manually since this might have unpredictable side effects - if not being told so. IER provides a configuration dialog (accessible via its toolbar button menu) for modifying most of its options including the browser submenu (this has been mentioned in the update history for IER 2.5.0.0). It is supposed to be enabled by default, BTW, I just wonder why it doesn't appear so for all users. There's still an issue with menu handling, though, which will be fixed in the next update coming soon, which will also try to fix some more image display related issues. </p>
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C

I downloaded the latest IERenderer reportedly being 2.6.2.11, however once installed I am told by IERenderer that I am running 2.6.2.12. Would the real IERenderer version please stand up. http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/entry24145.aspx

I downloaded the latest IERenderer reportedly being 2.6.2.11, however once installed I am told by IERenderer that I am running 2.6.2.12. Would the real IERenderer version please stand up. http://community.pmail.com/files/folders/community_add-ons_for_pegasus_mail/entry24145.aspx

Hover your mouse pointer over the IERenderer icon placed on the Pegasus Mail toolbar. It shall show your actual IERenderer version.

Hover your mouse pointer over the IERenderer icon placed on the Pegasus Mail toolbar. It shall show your actual IERenderer version.

-- Euler

Pegasus Mail 4.81.1154 Windows 7 Ultimate
IERenderer: 2.7.1.5 AttachMenu: 1.0.1.2
PMDebug: 2.5.8.34 BearHTML 4.9.9.6

Er, that is what I said in my post. It is reporting 2.6.2.12. If that is the latest version, then the webpage needs updating to 2.6.2.12. Thank you for clearing this up.

Er, that is what I said in my post. It is reporting 2.6.2.12. If that is the latest version, then the webpage needs updating to 2.6.2.12. Thank you for clearing this up.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft