Community Discussions and Support
issues on my Mercury account since the latest version of Microsoft Outlook

Best regards.

I'm developing a web application that sends emails as messages to registered users. I've long used Mercury as a server and Outlook as a client. Mercury has been configured to be a local server and no matter what email I use, it always sends me mail to the same address. This way I can test multiple messages and user configurations.

However, in the latest update of Outlook I can no longer communicate with the Mercury server.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me what the basic settings are for the new version of Outlook?

Best regards. I'm developing a web application that sends emails as messages to registered users. I've long used Mercury as a server and Outlook as a client. Mercury has been configured to be a local server and no matter what email I use, it always sends me mail to the same address. This way I can test multiple messages and user configurations. However, in the latest update of Outlook I can no longer communicate with the Mercury server. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what the basic settings are for the new version of Outlook?

This is maybe not the best place to look for support for Outlook, but generally speaking settings depend on what protocol you are trying to connect with (SMTP, POP3, IMAP).

This is maybe not the best place to look for support for Outlook, but generally speaking settings depend on what protocol you are trying to connect with (SMTP, POP3, IMAP).
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft