Community Discussions and Support
Inbox Emails Just Disappeared

Inbox emails disappeared. When using Pegasus 4.8 the emails in the Inbox were sorted alphabetically to be moved to their appropriate message folder. While moving an email to a message folder all of the emails from "A" to "L" disappeared. I have made a review (not hard) of all the Filing Trays and Message Folder and could not find the email which disappeared. I do not believe they have been permanently deleted, but if they have I need to know why it happened, so it does not happen again...

Inbox emails disappeared. When using Pegasus 4.8 the emails in the Inbox were sorted alphabetically to be moved to their appropriate message folder. While moving an email to a message folder all of the emails from "A" to "L" disappeared. I have made a review (not hard) of all the Filing Trays and Message Folder and could not find the email which disappeared. I do not believe they have been permanently deleted, but if they have I need to know why it happened, so it does not happen again...

The first thing to try would be a simple search for something you know about the message(s) you're looking for such as (part of) the sender or subject, only in headers or all over the message: You can either search the whole mailbox or limit it to single folders if your mailbox is rather large. That's the easiest way to locate messages if not knowing where they are.

The first thing to try would be a simple search for something you know about the message(s) you're looking for such as (part of) the sender or subject, only in headers or all over the message: You can either search the whole mailbox or limit it to single folders if your mailbox is rather large. That's the easiest way to locate messages if not knowing where they are.
			Michael
--
IERenderer's Homepage
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
S/MIME Fingerprint: 94C6B471 0C623088 A5B27701 742B8666 3B7E657C
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft