Community Discussions and Support
Pegasus and MS Mail message archives/folders

If you want to be swapping back and forward a lot, setting up a local Mercury server, purely to have a shared IMAP account that you could drag & drop to/from with each mail prog, would make life a lot easier.

If you want to be swapping back and forward a lot, setting up a local Mercury server, purely to have a shared IMAP account that you could drag & drop to/from with each mail prog, would make life a lot easier.

Privately I use only Pegasus

In my work I use/have used a combination of Pegasus, Outlook and MS Mail.

Is there a software/way to convert messagefolders between those systems - importing an outlook file into Pegasus or a MS Mail file and vice versa so to say. I guess there are commercial systems but I only want to convert a few old ones so I am more looking for a freeware/shareware type of conversion program.

Any ideas!?

Jon

<P mce_keep="true"> </P> <P>Privately I use only Pegasus</P> <P>In my work I use/have used a combination of Pegasus, Outlook and MS Mail.</P> <P>Is there a software/way to convert messagefolders between those systems - importing an outlook file into Pegasus or a MS Mail file and vice versa so to say. I guess there are commercial systems but I only want to convert a few old ones so I am more looking for a freeware/shareware type of conversion program.</P> <P> Any ideas!?</P> <P> Jon</P>

this article shows how:

http://community.pmail.com/forums/post/11381.aspx

Martin

<p>this article shows how:</p><p>http://community.pmail.com/forums/post/11381.aspx</p><p>Martin </p>

OK - good hints.

Are there programs which can take it the other way around also -> Pegasus to MS MAIL?

Not that I am going to leave Pegasus but since I work with both systems that would be really good!

Jon

<P>OK - good hints.</P> <P>Are there programs which can take it the other way around also -> Pegasus to MS MAIL?</P> <P>Not that I am going to leave Pegasus but since I work with both systems that would be really good!</P> <P>Jon</P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft