Community Discussions and Support
Winpm-32.exe file

The Winpm-32.exe file from Version 4.2.10 would not load today. It just bombs out so I've had to revert to Version 4.11.  Is there any way that I could get this file again? The file is 2475kb.

The Winpm-32.exe file from Version 4.2.10 would not load today. It just bombs out so I've had to revert to Version 4.11.  Is there any way that I could get this file again? The file is 2475kb.

[quote user="misacks"]The Winpm-32.exe file from Version 4.2.10 would not load today. It just bombs out so I've had to revert to Version 4.11.  Is there any way that I could get this file again? The file is 2475kb.[/quote]

Allmost all older versions can be downloaded from

ftp.usm.maine.edu

in the

ftp.usm.maine.edu

directory

<p>[quote user="misacks"]The Winpm-32.exe file from Version 4.2.10 would not load today. It just bombs out so I've had to revert to Version 4.11.  Is there any way that I could get this file again? The file is 2475kb.[/quote]</p><p>Allmost all older versions can be downloaded from</p><p>ftp.usm.maine.edu</p><p>in the</p><p>ftp.usm.maine.edu</p><p> directory</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>  </p>

-- Han van den Bogaerde - support@vandenbogaerde.net Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group. My own Pegasus Mail related web information: http://www.vandenbogaerde.net/pegasusmail/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft