Community Discussions and Support
Subscriptiion Service

In order for everyone to see the questions, we will just donate and post to the forum instead of using the special email.

Thank you for your response. 

<p>In order for everyone to see the questions, we will just donate and post to the forum instead of using the special email.</p><p>Thank you for your response. </p>

For years, we have subscribed to the manuals.  I cannot find a link to pay this time and I have had no replies to the emails sent to the subscriber email, subscriber@pmail.gen.nz.    Has this service been discontinued?   Are we just to use this forum now?

Thank you.

Donna

<P>For years, we have subscribed to the manuals.  I cannot find a link to pay this time and I have had no replies to the emails sent to the subscriber email, <A href="mailto:subscriber@pmail.gen.nz">subscriber@pmail.gen.nz</A>.    Has this service been discontinued?   Are we just to use this forum now?</P> <P>Thank you.</P> <P>Donna </P>

The manuals are free and you may donate at your wish. Go to the Pegasus Mail Overview pages for further reading.

The manuals are free and you may donate at your wish. Go to the <A class="" href="http://community.pmail.com/pmail/PegasusMailOverview.aspx" mce_href="/pmail/PegasusMailOverview.aspx">Pegasus Mail Overview</A> pages for further reading.

So, is this a correct statement - we do not use the special email with our subscriber #, just this forum for questions?

<p>So, is this a correct statement - we do not use the special email with our subscriber #, just this forum for questions? </p><p> </p>

[quote user="GSIB"]

So, is this a correct statement - we do not use the special email with our subscriber #, just this forum for questions?

[/quote]

Nope, the subscribers special email address is still active.  You can still use that address if you wish.  Provide you old subscriber number in the subject.  That said, there are only a couple of people manning that line and they also answer questions here in the forum as well.  It's your choice where you want to post your questions. . We are especially happy to support those that provide donations via  http://www.pmail.com/donate.htm.  ;-)

[quote user="GSIB"]<p>So, is this a correct statement - we do not use the special email with our subscriber #, just this forum for questions? </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Nope, the subscribers special email address is still active.  You can still use that address if you wish.  Provide you old subscriber number in the subject.  That said, there are only a couple of people manning that line and they also answer questions here in the forum as well.  It's your choice where you want to post your questions. . We are especially happy to support those that provide donations via  http://www.pmail.com/donate.htm.  ;-) </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft