Community Discussions and Support
COPY-CUT-PASTE PROBLEMS

[quote user="Edgarc"]

Use of normal windows copy-cut-paste functions in editing distribution lists is dicey at best. Is there some overriding setting that allows full use of those functions with either keyboard controls or right clicking on the mouse. I have just installed 4.41 and at least I can now see copy and paste (but cut is still grayed out). Thanks in advance to anyone who has a suggestion to edgarc@aol.com

[/quote]

Use the windows standard CTRL+C to copy, CTRL+V to paste and CTRL+X to Cut.   

[quote user="Edgarc"]<p>Use of normal windows copy-cut-paste functions in editing distribution lists is dicey at best. Is there some overriding setting that allows full use of those functions with either keyboard controls or right clicking on the mouse. I have just installed 4.41 and at least I can now see copy and paste (but cut is still grayed out). Thanks in advance to anyone who has a suggestion to <a href="mailto:edgarc@aol.com" mce_href="mailto:edgarc@aol.com">edgarc@aol.com</a></p> <p>[/quote]</p><p>Use the windows standard CTRL+C to copy, CTRL+V to paste and CTRL+X to Cut.   </p>

Use of normal windows copy-cut-paste functions in editing distribution lists is dicey at best. Is there some overriding setting that allows full use of those functions with either keyboard controls or right clicking on the mouse. I have just installed 4.41 and at least I can now see copy and paste (but cut is still grayed out). Thanks in advance to anyone who has a suggestion to edgarc@aol.com

<P>Use of normal windows copy-cut-paste functions in editing distribution lists is dicey at best. Is there some overriding setting that allows full use of those functions with either keyboard controls or right clicking on the mouse. I have just installed 4.41 and at least I can now see copy and paste (but cut is still grayed out). Thanks in advance to anyone who has a suggestion to <A href="mailto:edgarc@aol.com">edgarc@aol.com</A></P> <P mce_keep="true"> </P>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft