Community Discussions and Support
August security patch also for 4.1 version?

Thanks I'm upgraded to 4.52 without any problems, thanx! mel.

Thanks I'm upgraded to 4.52 without any problems, thanx! mel.

Dear mercury support,

We have Mercury/32 4.10 beta 10, can the august security patch be applied to this version?

Thanks, mel.

<p>Dear mercury support,</p><p>  We have Mercury/32 4.10 beta 10, can the august security patch be applied to this version?</p><p>Thanks, mel.  </p>

[quote user="mel"]

Dear mercury support,

We have Mercury/32 4.10 beta 10, can the august security patch be applied to this version?

Thanks, mel.

[/quote]

Nope, and you really should not be using this version anyway.  Running m32-452.exe will allow you to upgrade to the latest version.

[quote user="mel"]<p>Dear mercury support,</p><p>  We have Mercury/32 4.10 beta 10, can the august security patch be applied to this version?</p><p>Thanks, mel.  </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> Nope, and you really should not be using this version anyway.  Running m32-452.exe will allow you to upgrade to the latest version.</p><p>  </p>

If I run setup.exe in 4.52 will it keep my settings in 4.10 (such as mercury.ini, transflt.mer and aliases settings?) or do I have to copy and paste newer files over the older ones as with 4.0.1b -> 4.10??

(I remember you gave me 4.10b10 last year trying to resolve crashes, it has worked like a charm since!) 

Thanks,

Mel

<p>If I run setup.exe in 4.52 will it keep my settings in 4.10 (such as mercury.ini, transflt.mer and aliases settings?) or do I have to copy and paste newer files over the older ones as with 4.0.1b -> 4.10??</p><p>(I remember you gave me 4.10b10 last year trying to resolve crashes, it has worked like a charm since!) </p><p> Thanks,</p><p>Mel  </p>

[quote user="mel"]

If I run setup.exe in 4.52 will it keep my settings in 4.10 (such as mercury.ini, transflt.mer and aliases settings?) or do I have to copy and paste newer files over the older ones as with 4.0.1b -> 4.10??

(I remember you gave me 4.10b10 last year trying to resolve crashes, it has worked like a charm since!) 

Thanks,

Mel

[/quote]

Changes nothing it your current setup when yuo use the upgrade option.  All it does is replace the program and dlls and add anything new.

[quote user="mel"]<p>If I run setup.exe in 4.52 will it keep my settings in 4.10 (such as mercury.ini, transflt.mer and aliases settings?) or do I have to copy and paste newer files over the older ones as with 4.0.1b -> 4.10??</p><p>(I remember you gave me 4.10b10 last year trying to resolve crashes, it has worked like a charm since!) </p><p> Thanks,</p><p>Mel  </p><p>[/quote]</p><p> </p><p>Changes nothing it your current setup when yuo use the upgrade option.  All it does is replace the program and dlls and add anything new. </p><p> </p>
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft