Pegasus Mail Suggestions
Preserve "state" on closing

Indeed, folders are preserved. It'd be nice for open messages to preserve their state!

Indeed, folders are preserved. It'd be nice for open messages to preserve their state!

Hi,

It'd be great if Pegasus could be fully exited, but on restarting continue in the same state that it was in when it was exited.

I'm thinking of open messages, open folders, partially written messages, etc.

Cheers!

Rolf

<p>Hi,</p><p>It'd be great if Pegasus could be fully exited, but on restarting continue in the same state that it was in when it was exited. </p><p>I'm thinking of open messages, open folders, partially written messages, etc.</p><p> Cheers! </p><p>Rolf </p>

It can, sort of.  In Tools > Options > General settings > Basic settings is a setting to "Save the Pegasus Mail desktop state between sessions".  Read the help for details about what this does.  I believe it will get you everything you are asking for except for partially written messages.  If there is a partially written message at shutdown you will be prompted whether you want to delete it so those need to be manually saved first.

<p>It can, sort of.  In Tools > Options > General settings > Basic settings is a setting to "Save the Pegasus Mail desktop state between sessions".  Read the help for details about what this does.  I believe it will get you everything you are asking for except for partially written messages.  If there is a partially written message at shutdown you will be prompted whether you want to delete it so those need to be manually saved first.</p><p> </p>

Brian's description reflects my experience: the state of everything is saved except uncompleted, open messages.

Brian's description reflects my experience: the state of everything is saved except uncompleted, open messages.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft